Correct Address of UKVI office in Sheffield

Old Sep 27th 2018, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

Kimberly1471 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Correct Address of UKVI office in Sheffield

Originally Posted by BritInParis
See the previous post. You’ll now post your application to New York if you are applying from the US.
Even if my application is for: settlement/settlement/marriage.

I want to apply for settlement after I marry in UK within those 6 months.

I received an email after I paid for my visa that applications for Non-settlement, EEA and Returning Resident Applications are sent to New York and Settlement (Family Migration) are sent to Sheffield.

I know my visa is not for settlement its a 6 month permit to marry. Therefore I'm guessing my application would apply in that category towards New York since it isn't really settlement, right?

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by Kimberly1471; Sep 27th 2018 at 10:10 pm.
Old Sep 28th 2018, 1:03 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kimberly1471
Even if my application is for: settlement/settlement/marriage.

I want to apply for settlement after I marry in UK within those 6 months.

I received an email after I paid for my visa that applications for Non-settlement, EEA and Returning Resident Applications are sent to New York and Settlement (Family Migration) are sent to Sheffield.

I know my visa is not for settlement its a 6 month permit to marry. Therefore I'm guessing my application would apply in that category towards New York since it isn't really settlement, right?

Any help is appreciated.
If you were told to send settlement applications to Sheffield then that is what you should do as yours is a settlement application.
Old Sep 29th 2018, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

Mrs.E is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everyone,

Just received an email from Sheffield asking me to send supporting documents to:

​​​​​UK Visa and Immigration
PO Box 5852
Sheffield
S11 0FX

But the VFS Global and gov.uk sites instruct I should address it to:

Settlement Applications, International Operations and Visas

at the same address... Does it matter who I should address it to?

Many thanks in advance
Old Sep 29th 2018, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

em28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs.E
Hello Everyone,

Just received an email from Sheffield asking me to send supporting documents to:

​​​​​UK Visa and Immigration
PO Box 5852
Sheffield
S11 0FX

But the VFS Global and gov.uk sites instruct I should address it to:

Settlement Applications, International Operations and Visas

at the same address... Does it matter who I should address it to?

Many thanks in advance
Hi Mrs. E,

I just sent mine to the PO Box and they got it just fine. Infact, I think I just had the address on it (don't think it was addressed to anyone).
I also put my name, GWF number, VAC location (in my case was VAC Perth, Australia) and 'Priority Settlement' on the envelope.

Good luck
Old Sep 29th 2018, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by em28
Hi Mrs. E,

I just sent mine to the PO Box and they got it just fine. Infact, I think I just had the address on it (don't think it was addressed to anyone).
I also put my name, GWF number, VAC location (in my case was VAC Perth, Australia) and 'Priority Settlement' on the envelope.

Good luck
To my rescue again, em28!!

Thank you - you're so great!
Old Sep 29th 2018, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

em28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond reputeem28 has a reputation beyond repute

To my rescue again, em28!!

Thank you - you're so great!

Happy to help Mrs. E
This forum has been incredible when I was prepping my application.
Old Sep 29th 2018, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

Happy to help Mrs. E
This forum has been incredible when I was prepping my application.
My husband is posting our application to Sheffield today... So nerve wracking! Then its out of our control and we just have to wait.

I honestly don't know how I would've completed our application without this forum

​​​​​

Last edited by Mrs.E; Sep 29th 2018 at 6:36 am.
Old Sep 29th 2018, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

My husband is posting our application to Sheffield today... So nerve wracking! Then its out of our control and we just have to wait.

I honestly don't know how I would've completed our application without this forum

​​​​​
Good luck Mrs. E
Old Nov 4th 2018, 8:18 am
Just Joined

Alena Mc is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone! Can anybody say which courier services they used for delivering documents to PO Box?!
Thanks
Old Nov 4th 2018, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Alena Mc
Hello everyone! Can anybody say which courier services they used for delivering documents to PO Box?!
Thanks
I think you need to use a postal service (Royal Mail,etc). None of the courier companies will deliver to a PO Box
Old Nov 4th 2018, 8:23 am
Just Joined

I think you need to use a postal service (Royal Mail,etc). None of the courier companies will deliver to a PO Box
Thanks! Will do that
Old Nov 4th 2018, 8:56 am
Just Joined

Is it better to send your documents in file folder or only paper format without any files and dividers?
Old Nov 4th 2018, 12:31 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alena Mc
Is it better to send your documents in file folder or only paper format without any files and dividers?
Don’t send them bound in any way or contained within individual plastic files. If you want to separate different sections then use a cover sheet and a mini bulldog clip. You want to keep them in order but also make it easy for the person receiving them to reorder and/or scan if necessary.
Old Nov 9th 2018, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

Ashley_bah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all. Today I send my supporting document to po box 5852 Sheffield United King Dom s11 0fx,the problem is I forgot to write on the top settlement application ,international operation and visas,do you think is it ok? Thanks
Old Nov 9th 2018, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Mrs. E,

Good luck
Originally Posted by Ashley_bah
Hi all. Today I send my supporting document to po box 5852 Sheffield United King Dom s11 0fx,the problem is I forgot to write on the top settlement application ,international operation and visas,do you think is it ok? Thanks
Hello Ashley_bah,

I've quoted a post from the lovely em28, who mentioned that she just had the address on the package and they received it fine

I hope this helps!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.