Correct Address of UKVI office in Sheffield

Old Feb 5th 2018, 11:04 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Correct Address of UKVI office in Sheffield

Originally Posted by londoner007
To add to the PO BOX stuff:

Hi all,

I have two people who sent support docs to 2 different addresses both using RoyalMail Special Delivery:

International Operations & Visas
6 Millsands, Vulcan House
Sheffield S3 8NH

the other

PO Box 5852
Sheffield
S11 0FX

Is one more correct then the other or do they do all end up in the same place anyway. I understand that the PO BOX might be where they receive the docs and scan them and the Vulcan house might be the department it ends up in after being scanned, OR do you think its the same thing?

Thanks
They will all physically end up at Vulcan House for processing. The PO Boxes are simply for sorting and delivery purposes.
Old Feb 5th 2018, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

londoner007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Paris -
The person who sent the documents to Vulcan house is for a settlement visa from Pakistan. He sent it to Vulcan house directly and NOT Po Box. He has received signature from RoyalMail to say it was signed for at Vulcan House. He has been panicking so much because he has not received any acknowledgement from UKVI of docs yet. Someone said Vulcan house is for USA/CA people to send too and PO Box was for people otherwise such as from Pakistan.

Do you think they are in right place and he should not worry.
Old Feb 5th 2018, 11:28 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Paris -
The person who sent the documents to Vulcan house is for a settlement visa from Pakistan. He sent it to Vulcan house directly and NOT Po Box. He has received signature from RoyalMail to say it was signed for at Vulcan House. He has been panicking so much because he has not received any acknowledgement from UKVI of docs yet. Someone said Vulcan house is for USA/CA people to send too and PO Box was for people otherwise such as from Pakistan.

Do you think they are in right place and he should not worry.
Probably, but since he didn't send it somewhere they were expecting it then it might take a while for them to match it with the right application.
Old Feb 5th 2018, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

Ok thanks for reply
Old Feb 6th 2018, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

Wavedancers is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm applying from the US and currently NO couriers will deliver to an international P.O. Box, so is it best to go for the Vulcan physical address or send my document package to my husband in the UK and have him send it via Royal Mail to the P.O. Box in Sheffield?

Just really don't want to screw this up!
Old Feb 6th 2018, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

I say send all support documents to your Husband then let him forward to Sheffield from within UK. He should not use ParcelForce because they dont delivery to PO BOX. Tell him to use RoyalMail special delivery.

Theres so many address, but I think they all point to the same Building anyway, so it will get there at the end.
Old Feb 6th 2018, 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by Wavedancers
I'm applying from the US and currently NO couriers will deliver to an international P.O. Box, so is it best to go for the Vulcan physical address or send my document package to my husband in the UK and have him send it via Royal Mail to the P.O. Box in Sheffield?

Just really don't want to screw this up!
I say send all support documents to your Husband then let him forward to Sheffield from within UK. He should not use ParcelForce because they dont delivery to PO BOX. Tell him to use RoyalMail special delivery.

Theres so many address, but I think they all point to the same Building anyway, so it will get there at the end.
https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/usa/index.html

Settlement application - All customers applying for UK settlement, including Priority Visa applicants, must send their supporting documentation directly to UKVI in Sheffield, UK by post. Prior to sending any documentation to UKVI, applicants should make sure that the courier company they are planning to use will deliver to Post Office (PO) Box addresses in the UK. Please note this is not applicable to Settlement Gold Premium Applicants applying at our Premium Application Centres.
Old Mar 27th 2018, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

wendyjane is an unknown quantity at this point

I too am about to forward my visa application to Sheffield....my query is what is their phone number and email address.....I am trying to courier my app + docs via UPS and they want the receivers phone and email (to avoid any holdups in customs). I can't for the life of me find either. Please help!!
Old Mar 27th 2018, 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by wendyjane
I too am about to forward my visa application to Sheffield....my query is what is their phone number and email address.....I am trying to courier my app + docs via UPS and they want the receivers phone and email (to avoid any holdups in customs). I can't for the life of me find either. Please help!!
That's because they don't publicise them. The general enquiry number and email address are 0300 123 2241 and [email protected]. Whether they would actually ever get through to someone who would be able to help is another matter. You should tick 'Documents' on the customs form to avoid any delays.
Old Mar 27th 2018, 4:51 pm
Just Joined

wendyjane is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks BritInParis! I have been stressing all day!!
Old Apr 19th 2018, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

trusttheprocess is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nadziestarsky
Hi, if it scares you that original documents might just end up getting lost, you can always scan them and print them off to A4 size paper in coloured ink. Then, you should make a cover letter explaining why you didn't send the originals I've done that before when I applied for a visit visa and they were okay about it.

It's quite a big hassle here in the Philippines to get new copies of original documents and can be quite costly so I don't always send them.

Anyway, still up to you.

We just actually posted my bundle last February 1st and I'm crossing my fingers to hear from them today. I hope they acknowledge that they've received it.

Hi Nadz,

My fiance is also applying from the Philippines and I will be posting our document bundle to Sheffield. Please, can you confirm where you send your docs too? Also, did you already receive and acknowledgment email from Home Office/or get your originals back?

Salamat!
Old Apr 19th 2018, 9:15 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trusttheprocess
Hi Nadz,

My fiance is also applying from the Philippines and I will be posting our document bundle to Sheffield. Please, can you confirm where you send your docs too? Also, did you already receive and acknowledgment email from Home Office/or get your originals back?

Salamat!
Address is on this link, plus other useful information https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/philippi...ion-center.pdf
Old Apr 27th 2018, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

Hmarcotass123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All!!

I need some help..
Today I posted the supporting documents to the Sheffield address with the post code S3 8NU.
Now I’m worrying because I used parcelforce!
But was I ok to use parcelforce as I wasn’t send it to the PO Box address???!

Help
Old Apr 27th 2018, 9:37 pm

Originally Posted by Hmarcotass123
Hi All!!

I need some help..
Today I posted the supporting documents to the Sheffield address with the post code S3 8NU.
Now I’m worrying because I used parcelforce!
But was I ok to use parcelforce as I wasn’t send it to the PO Box address???!

Help
I’m not sure what you think the problem is if you sent them to a physical address. The only difficulty is when you use a courier like DHL or Fedex, who require a physical address and signature, to send documents to a PO Box.
Old Apr 27th 2018, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

Hmarcotass123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
I’m not sure what you think the problem is if you sent them to a physical address. The only difficulty is when you use a courier like DHL or Fedex, who require a physical address and signature, to send documents to a PO Box.
Hi Brit in Paris! Thank you very much for your reply it’s much appreciated!

My concern is I have read a note on the TLS website saying to be aware that Parcelforce don’t deliver to a PO box so do not use Parcelforce..

So I’m worried I shouldn’t have used Parcelforce at all and that Parcelforce won’t deliver to the S3 Sheffield postcode that I used too... :/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.