Correct address for supporting documents?

Old May 21st 2019, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

sayfur85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Correct address for supporting documents?

Hi,

My wife is Moroccan and is applying to a UK Spouse Settlement Visa. She attended her biometric appointment in Rabat today at the TLSContact Visa Application Centre and took all our supporting documents with her. However, she was told by them that I had to send the supporting documents myself, to UKVI. They gave this address:

PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8NU

However, my wife said that they were "unsure" of this address and told me to check myself??? So I looked at the the TLSContact Rabat website and it mentions the following address:

Settlement Applications
International Operations and Visas
6 Millsands Vulcan House
Sheffield, United Kingdom
S3 8NH

I'm really confused with this and not sure where to send. I tried contacting UKVI but they are completely clueless and keep telling me different things. Would really appreciate some help here!

Many thanks!
Old May 21st 2019, 9:44 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Correct address for supporting documents?

Are you sending by post or courier?
Old May 21st 2019, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

I will send by post, royal mail special delivery.

I'm getting the second address from this document on the TLSContact website:

static.tlscontact.com/media/global/ww/uk/settlement_apps.pdf

Last edited by sayfur85; May 21st 2019 at 10:07 pm.
Old May 21st 2019, 10:08 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Then use the PO Box address.
Old May 21st 2019, 10:11 pm
Just Joined

Just out of interest. If I did send to the other address, what would happen?
Old May 21st 2019, 10:28 pm

It would get to where it needs to go but it may take longer than the PO Box address.
Old May 21st 2019, 10:46 pm
Just Joined

Ah ok, I understand. Thank you for your help so far, but one last question!

Ok, so if I send it to the PO Box address, can you tell me exactly what I need to write on the front of my envelope?

Do I just write:
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8NU

Nothing else? Do I write 'Settlement Applications, International Operations and Visas' above the PO Box? What about my GWF reference number?

Also I've seen some people use the address:
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

and others using this one:
PO Box 5852
Sheffield
S11 0FX

Which should I use?
Old May 21st 2019, 10:57 pm

Read this entire thread: Correct Address of UKVI office in Sheffield
Old May 22nd 2019, 12:56 am
Just Joined

Thank you. I've read through this and I understand that sending to the PO Box will be quicker, but still not sure what is the difference between the PO Box numbers and also the different postcodes for the PO Boxes. Does it not matter which PO Box I send it to? Does it depend on what country my wife is applying from?

I'm really sorry if I am asking obvious questions, but I am worried I will send my documents to the wrong place and they will be lost or the application delayed.
Old May 22nd 2019, 11:38 am

Short answer: use the PO Box address your wife was given.