Confused with what form I need

Old Mar 24th 2015, 11:08 am
Just Joined

seadogs11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Confused with what form I need

I am Uk citizen and Passport holder who was been living in Cyprus for past two years where I married a Filipino who i had been living with in the far east together with her child. we all possess yellow residen slips for Cyprus

We are planning to move to Uk this year as we meet the income requirement 22,400 on my UK pension

I just need to know which forms need to be completed, I contacted the UK helpline but they said they did not have enough information to advise me.

Regards
David
Old Mar 24th 2015, 11:27 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confused with what form I need

Originally Posted by seadogs11
I am Uk citizen and Passport holder who was been living in Cyprus for past two years where I married a Filipino who i had been living with in the far east together with her child. we all possess yellow residen slips for Cyprus

We are planning to move to Uk this year as we meet the income requirement 22,400 on my UK pension

I just need to know which forms need to be completed, I contacted the UK helpline but they said they did not have enough information to advise me.

Regards
David
If you have been living and working in Cyprus, then you should simply be able to get an EEA Family permit, and utilising your EU treaty rights just move to the UK, far simpler and cheaper.

read here..

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/surinder-singh

Last edited by mikelincs; Mar 24th 2015 at 11:30 am. Reason: added link
Old Mar 24th 2015, 11:50 am
Just Joined

seadogs11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ithink I will have a problem with that route as I am not working or self employed, I am a retired person
Old Mar 24th 2015, 11:54 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seadogs11
Ithink I will have a problem with that route as I am not working or self employed, I am a retired person
you should be able to find the forms here..

https://www.gov.uk/government/collec...igration-rules

You would be looking at the Spouse Visa.
Old Mar 24th 2015, 10:32 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

You'll need to make your application online.

https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/