Confused with ROA application

Old Aug 25th 2015, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

ruri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Confused with ROA application

Hi everyone!

First of all I hope this is not a stupid question and confusion. I'm hoping to get an answers from those who recently made an application for the certificate of entitlement outside the UK.

I was about to make an application for my daughter today and I know I have to apply it online through VFS website. But I wasn't sure which exact category I need to choose as I was trying to apply for the certificate of entitlement and not any of the other type of visas.

The only closest one I could see is this:

Settlement: Child of a settled person

Am I even doing things right?

Any answers and help are really appreciated. Thank you!
Old Aug 25th 2015, 6:44 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confused with ROA application

Applying for ROA is not an application for settlement so that isn't the right option. It may be under a category like 'Other'.
Old Aug 25th 2015, 9:22 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

You should be applying through the Visa4UK website at https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/
Old Aug 26th 2015, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

ruri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Applying for ROA is not an application for settlement so that isn't the right option. It may be under a category like 'Other'.
Oh my God, thank you so much! I was definitely on the right website/link (checked the link you've provided) but I really didn't look at the categories under the 'other'. Silly me..
Old Aug 26th 2015, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by ruri
Oh my God, thank you so much! I was definitely on the right website/link (checked the link you've provided) but I really didn't look at the categories under the 'other'. Silly me..
No problem, happy to help.