Wikiposts

Confused Regarding Re apply for UK Visa--Please help me

Old Jan 19th 2015, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

kaleemqureshi79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Confused Regarding Re apply for UK Visa--Please help me

Dear Fellows:

I got the family visit visa in October 2013 and visited the Uk in January 2014 and return back after a week. Then I apply for second time for 2 years family visit visa, but it was rejected due to mentioned in form that My mother will travel along with me? Because my mother has 2 month travel before and return back with my younger brother. Now they doubt that I and my brother will travel along with my mother and not return back. Second doubt that the Sponsor will not accommodate us (4 persons).

Now My brother and mother has gone to Uk and got the Asylum? Now If I will re apply , then is there any chances to refuse this time on the basis of previous application or treat it entirely separate case on same sponser ?

My brother is also live in Australia and Australian national ? If I apply for Australia then due to rejection on Uk visa ? I will get the uk visa? Even though I have strong bank statement (150 k per month Pak Rupees) ?

They don't check my other documents (Even bank statement, NOC from employer, Property etc etc)

Regards
Kaleem Ahmad Qureshi
Old Jan 19th 2015, 7:07 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confused Regarding Re apply for UK Visa--Please help me

Originally Posted by kaleemqureshi79
Dear Fellows:

I got the family visit visa in October 2013 and visited the Uk in January 2014 and return back after a week. Then I apply for second time for 2 years family visit visa, but it was rejected due to mentioned in form that My mother will travel along with me? Because my mother has 2 month travel before and return back with my younger brother. Now they doubt that I and my brother will travel along with my mother and not return back. Second doubt that the Sponsor will not accommodate us (4 persons).

Now My brother and mother has gone to Uk and got the Asylum? Now If I will re apply , then is there any chances to refuse this time on the basis of previous application or treat it entirely separate case on same sponser ?

My brother is also live in Australia and Australian national ? If I apply for Australia then due to rejection on Uk visa ? I will get the uk visa? Even though I have strong bank statement (150 k per month Pak Rupees) ?

They don't check my other documents (Even bank statement, NOC from employer, Property etc etc)

Regards
Kaleem Ahmad Qureshi
This is, I expect, outside the expertise of anyone on this forum to be able to help you. You really need the help of an immigration lawyer.