Common question in Interview for EEA Family Permit Visa

Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:38 am
Just Joined

zillaahmad is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Common question in Interview for EEA Family Permit Visa

I'm married to my husband, he european and i'm malaysian. Already send the application and this 20th will have to attend interview. Quite nervous as what they might question.

I was on mt Working Holiday Visa and stayed there 2 years until June 2007. I did work for the full 2 years, which i shouldnt, they only allowed 1 year work. I wonder if because of that it would be difficult for me to get the approval.

My husband is already in the UK.

I would appreciate any advice.

Zilla
Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of
Default Re: Common question in Interview for EEA Family Permit Visa

Originally Posted by zillaahmad
I'm married to my husband, he european and i'm malaysian. Already send the application and this 20th will have to attend interview. Quite nervous as what they might question.

I was on mt Working Holiday Visa and stayed there 2 years until June 2007. I did work for the full 2 years, which i shouldnt, they only allowed 1 year work. I wonder if because of that it would be difficult for me to get the approval.

My husband is already in the UK.

I would appreciate any advice.

Zilla
If there is an irregularity in your immigration history then you might be well advised to seek advice from a UK immigration advisor who is familiar with EEA family permit applications. Make sure you get advice from an advisor who is registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). There is a register of advisors at www.oisc.org.uk.