Combined income - six months

Old Apr 11th 2019, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

niv619 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Combined income - six months

Hi all,

My salaries for the past six months, per month.

Main job:

£1314 per month

Apologies just to be clear these are net fixtures.

Main job: £18,319 gross
Secondary: £7.38 ph - with the salary mentioned above.
Second (variable wages)

1) £94
2) £127
3) £91
4) £119
5) £162
6) £91
​​
Is this acceptable as per financial requirements?

Last edited by niv619; Apr 11th 2019 at 6:26 pm.
Old Aug 5th 2019, 7:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Combined income - six months

Originally Posted by niv619
Hi all,

My salaries for the past six months, per month.

Main job:

£1314 per month

Apologies just to be clear these are net fixtures.

Main job: £18,319 gross
Secondary: £7.38 ph - with the salary mentioned above.
Second (variable wages)

1) £94
2) £127
3) £91
4) £119
5) £162
6) £91
​​
Is this acceptable as per financial requirements?
OK here are some figures to work on:

Main job = 18,316 gross

2nd job = Average earning of 114 GBP per month (non salaried, hourly, variable income) = Average 1368 GBP per annum (presume the figures above are gross values)

18316 + 1368 = 19, 684 GBP per annum

Looks like you make the financial requirement.

You should NOT have included anything about the savings if you meet the financial requirements as per the figures above.
Old Aug 5th 2019, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
OK here are some figures to work on:

Main job = 18,316 gross

2nd job = Average earning of 114 GBP per month (non salaried, hourly, variable income) = Average 1368 GBP per annum (presume the figures above are gross values)

18316 + 1368 = 19, 684 GBP per annum

Looks like you make the financial requirement.

You should NOT have included anything about the savings if you meet the financial requirements as per the figures above.
Brilliant to pull this up from another forum of mine, already been far more helpful then these shrewd money grabbing solicitors/laywers.

In fact this figures I gave where Net.

Correct gross amounts:

94, 108, 159, 113, 149, 202 - variable salary (secondary employment)

I shouldn't have however on the appendix two application form it does ask which route are you applying with one option being savings which wasn't chosen and the salaried was chosen.

Should I be ok even though I still provided savings details and my solicitor wrote down incorrect salary as mentioned at the beginning of this post.
Old Aug 7th 2019, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: Combined income - six months

Brilliant to pull this up from another forum of mine, already been far more helpful then these shrewd money grabbing solicitors/laywers.

In fact this figures I gave where Net.

Correct gross amounts:

94, 108, 159, 113, 149, 202 - variable salary (secondary employment)

I shouldn't have however on the appendix two application form it does ask which route are you applying with one option being savings which wasn't chosen and the salaried was chosen.

Should I be ok even though I still provided savings details and my solicitor wrote down incorrect salary as mentioned at the beginning of this post.
Worried that solicitor made error on Appendix 2?
Old Aug 7th 2019, 10:33 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Niv, you've already asked this question more than once on other threads, and had responses. You're not going to get anyone saying that they're 100% certain that your visa will be approved. Once again, I understand that you're anxious but your application's been submitted and all you can do is wait.
Old Aug 7th 2019, 5:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Niv, you've already asked this question more than once on other threads, and had responses. You're not going to get anyone saying that they're 100% certain that your visa will be approved. Once again, I understand that you're anxious but your application's been submitted and all you can do is wait.
+1. You do seem to pick useless solicitors - hopefully you won't need to do a third application, but if you do maybe do it yourself!

Added to which, please don't 'bump' your threads or questions, thx.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Aug 7th 2019 at 5:47 pm.
Old Aug 8th 2019, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Thanks for understanding.

Correct...just waiting game now. Just error came out nowhere.
Old Aug 8th 2019, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
+1. You do seem to pick useless solicitors - hopefully you won't need to do a third application, but if you do maybe do it yourself!

Added to which, please don't 'bump' your threads or questions, thx.
Tell me about it!

Due to previous two solicitors lost trust in them.

Upon going through the process twice now, feel enough knowledge has been built up and plus the helpful forum members are always at hand as well if help is needed
Old Aug 8th 2019, 10:17 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Tell me about it!

Due to previous two solicitors lost trust in them.

Upon going through the process twice now, feel enough knowledge has been built up and plus the helpful forum members are always at hand as well if help is needed
Well fingers crossed you don't need to do it yourself, and it's granted second time around.
Old Aug 8th 2019, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Well fingers crossed you don't need to do it yourself, and it's granted second time around.
Thanks, certainly hope so soon.

Shouldn't be too long now.