Citizen by descent Passport Application from Nigeria

Old Nov 9th 2018, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizen by descent Passport Application from Nigeria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_tree

Seek and ye shall find.
Old Nov 11th 2018, 12:44 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bastron

Hello BiP
i got a mail from HMPO
requesting family tree
i dnt know what they mean can you please guide me or give me a draft to help me out

and they not at the bottom isn’t looking good
They’ve been pretty specific already. What don’t you understand?
Old Nov 24th 2018, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Bastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really nice

Originally Posted by BritInParis
They’ve been pretty specific already. What don’t you understand?
hi BiP
thanks for all you advices so far, its been helpful
I have a question to ask it might sound stupid but theres no harm in asking
i drew the family tree
my grandpa had 3 wives my grandma remarried after they divorced
my grandpa had 6 kids my grandma had 4
i took the liberty to list all 9 of them in total
individually and added their current phone numbers and address and the 5 that i am very close to birth certificates and passports data pages 3 of whom where born and lives in the uk while one was born in the US and other Nigerian but now French citizen
will all those info help in proving who i am?
and lastly adding our WhatsApp chats counters and some of our messages sensible?
Old Nov 25th 2018, 10:37 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

hi BiP
thanks for all you advices so far, its been helpful
I have a question to ask it might sound stupid but theres no harm in asking
i drew the family tree
my grandpa had 3 wives my grandma remarried after they divorced
my grandpa had 6 kids my grandma had 4
i took the liberty to list all 9 of them in total
individually and added their current phone numbers and address and the 5 that i am very close to birth certificates and passports data pages 3 of whom where born and lives in the uk while one was born in the US and other Nigerian but now French citizen
will all those info help in proving who i am?
and lastly adding our WhatsApp chats counters and some of our messages sensible?

You only need to show your family tree back to your maternal grandparents, e.g. you, your father and mother and your mother's father and mother. Don't worry about your grandfather's other wives and their children. WhatsApp messages aren't going to help you. You need to provide the photos and identity documents as requested.
Old Nov 26th 2018, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

AuthenticSailor is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi bro!

How is this going now?
Old Nov 26th 2018, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Bastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really niceBastron is just really nice

Originally Posted by AuthenticSailor
Hi bro!

How is this going now?
still waiting the examination process to end
Old Nov 26th 2018, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

You only need to show your family tree back to your maternal grandparents, e.g. you, your father and mother and your mother's father and mother. Don't worry about your grandfather's other wives and their children. WhatsApp messages aren't going to help you. You need to provide the photos and identity documents as requested.
thanks BiP
Old Nov 26th 2018, 3:45 pm
Just Joined

wow. We’re basically the same but mine is from my Dad.

It takes so long. But looking at your replies from them. If you sent them what they asked for. I think it should be ok but the time is the problem for you right?

me too. That’s why I was even considering a Right of Abode.

I actually thought you’d need to go to the embassy at Lagos to submit this documents. But I see you sent them to “Durham”. How’d you do that and how much did everything cost?

thanks mann.
Old Nov 26th 2018, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AuthenticSailor

wow. We’re basically the same but mine is from my Dad.

It takes so long. But looking at your replies from them. If you sent them what they asked for. I think it should be ok but the time is the problem for you right?

me too. That’s why I was even considering a Right of Abode.

I actually thought you’d need to go to the embassy at Lagos to submit this documents. But I see you sent them to “Durham”. How’d you do that and how much did everything cost?

thanks mann.
right abode is expensive especially considering naija exchange rate, it has to be Durham they dont accept applications in lagos again for passport
Old Nov 26th 2018, 3:57 pm
Just Joined

right abode is expensive especially considering naija exchange rate, it has to be Durham they dont accept applications in lagos again for passport

youre Right! Ok. Please can you send me some link I could use to check how the Durham application goes. Or could we chat somewhere if you don’t mind? Thanks!
Old Jan 8th 2019, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Hello.
i think i might have a problem.
I only just noticed today that the birth certificate I found and sent to Durham has a mistake in my and my father’s name
it was written as “Gauko” instead of “Garko”
though my nigerian passport as a child i sent to them had my name correctly spelt which i sent to Durham.
Im sure my mum had that corrected because the birth certificate was issued a week before the Nigerian passport was issued in 1999. But that was the only document I could find.
Although i was added to my mum’s British passport at london passport office in 1997.
Will the name cause me any trouble?
they mailed on 2 different occasions asking for some more documents but nothing abt the error on the birth certificate it’s almost 6months now

Old Jan 9th 2019, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

please help
Old Jan 9th 2019, 11:47 am

Hello.
i think i might have a problem.
I only just noticed today that the birth certificate I found and sent to Durham has a mistake in my and my father’s name
it was written as “Gauko” instead of “Garko”
though my nigerian passport as a child i sent to them had my name correctly spelt which i sent to Durham.
Im sure my mum had that corrected because the birth certificate was issued a week before the Nigerian passport was issued in 1999. But that was the only document I could find.
Although i was added to my mum’s British passport at london passport office in 1997.
Will the name cause me any trouble?
they mailed on 2 different occasions asking for some more documents but nothing abt the error on the birth certificate it’s almost 6months now

please help
It shouldn’t do if it’s your mother who is the British citizen.
Old Jan 9th 2019, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

It shouldn’t do if it’s your mother who is the British citizen.
thanks BiP
Old Jan 9th 2019, 1:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

please help
Please re-read Site Rule 13 - bumping threads isn't ok.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.