Category B financial question

Old Jan 26th 2017, 10:35 am
Just Joined

samanthadhyne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Category B financial question

Hi all,
Hoping for some clarification here. Long story short I had planned to apply for a spousal visa under Category A, but am thinking I may be able to under B, which time wise woulld obviously be preferable.

Moved to UK in July (UK citizen, 3 UK citizen children, US husband) I planned on getting a job that paid 18600 a year, husband would 'visit' for 6 months, return to US, apply for visa etc.
EXCEPT, I could not get a job paying enough......

Just started a second job to bring income up enough, so could wait 6 months (now without hubby) or does anyone think Category B might work based on....

Ok so here is my income situation for the last 12 months if I were to apply March 1st

March 2016 to July 2016 11200 pounds in the USA (salaried position I was in got over a year at the equivalent of 28000 pounds a year)

August to November 2016 salaried job in the UK making 1600 pounds a year

December to February 2017 salaried job of 15500

January and February part time and overtime income of about 500 a month, bring me to the required 1550 a month.

My totals come to about 20000 pounds gross for those 12 months, is the fact that it's several different jobs and 2 countries going to be a problem? And can I include income from February 2016?

Thank you!
Old Feb 9th 2017, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

chaitrabs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Category B financial question

Hi,

We both are in the same boat, could you please let me know what was the answer to your question.

I'm also not clear whether we can add the salary of UK employment with overseas employment to make past 12 months salary upton 18600 pounds.

Regards,
Chaitra