canceling application after paying the fees and the IHS

Old Jun 22nd 2019, 10:25 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: canceling application after paying the fees and the IHS

Originally Posted by MuhammadH
I hope I can do that instead of canceling but how do I check if I can do that? I have been going on the website for a week and I cant know, I cant get to any information on their website.
so I called the UKVI line (The one you have to pay for it) and he said I should have paid same time when I paid the fees but I forgot to ask him if I can pay at the application centre and now they are off because they work from monday to friday.
also I still didnt get the refund from the first time will it be a problem if I had 2 refunds on their system?
thank you so much for your help
Which city are you planning to apply in?
Old Jun 22nd 2019, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

MuhammadH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Which city are you planning to apply in?
I am applying from Alexandria, Egypt
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 12:55 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

I am applying from Alexandria, Egypt
You pay for Priority processing after you apply.

https://pos.tlscontact.com/aly_en/in...value-services
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

You pay for Priority processing after you apply.

https://pos.tlscontact.com/aly_en/in...value-services
yes I saw this but there is no information about how do I buy it
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 1:07 pm

yes I saw this but there is no information about how do I buy it
You purchase any of these extra services when you are redirected to the TLS website to book your appointment. Have you booked your appointment yet?
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

You purchase any of these extra services when you are redirected to the TLS website to book your appointment. Have you booked your appointment yet?
yes I booked it already. the problem is that I didnt buy these services when I was redirected to the TLS website after booking the appointment because I didn't notice it , so I dont know what to do now
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 3:46 pm

Try this: “Purchase Added Value Services (if the payment method is only available online for the service you wish to use, please email to [email protected]) specifying your GWF reference number, name and surname, and the location where you are submitting your visa application for further guidance on the alternative payment mode. Please note that we can only accept payment in GBP or EUR, and that this alternative payment process for online Added Value Services will take 3 working days for the payment to clear.”
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

Try this: “Purchase Added Value Services (if the payment method is only available online for the service you wish to use, please email to [email protected]) specifying your GWF reference number, name and surname, and the location where you are submitting your visa application for further guidance on the alternative payment mode. Please note that we can only accept payment in GBP or EUR, and that this alternative payment process for online Added Value Services will take 3 working days for the payment to clear.”
thank you so much I tried this also and they never got back to me. I am wondering if this website is outdated
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 5:11 pm

thank you so much I tried this also and they never got back to me. I am wondering if this website is outdated
It’s up to you but rather than cancelling and starting again for a second time I would just go ahead with the appointment as planned. Priority processing doesn’t seem to have much effort on settlement applications.
Old Jun 23rd 2019, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

It’s up to you but rather than cancelling and starting again for a second time I would just go ahead with the appointment as planned. Priority processing doesn’t seem to have much effort on settlement applications.
thank you so much for your advice, I really appreciate it. I think thats what I will do, thank you again.
Old Jun 24th 2019, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

Hey I am going to the appointment tomorrow. I have the payslips every 2 together in one A4 paper but there are 2 of them just half paper each one and not A4
can I stick each one of them into a A4 paper using a double face tape ?
Old Jun 24th 2019, 11:08 pm

Hey I am going to the appointment tomorrow. I have the payslips every 2 together in one A4 paper but there are 2 of them just half paper each one and not A4
can I stick each one of them into a A4 paper using a double face tape ?
Don’t do that. Leave them to be scanned as they are.