canceling application after paying the fees and the IHS

Old May 23rd 2019, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

MuhammadH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: canceling application after paying the fees and the IHS

I cant cancel the application on the website its not working, what should I do ? can anyone help me please?
on the email they sent me it said that I can cancel the application before the bio metric to get refund
I keep trying but its not working
Old May 23rd 2019, 11:16 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MuhammadH
I cant cancel the application on the website its not working, what should I do ? can anyone help me please?
On the link given to you it says you can only cancel online if you've applied from within the UK, did you? If not, you need to contact them to do so - see the link given by SoS in post no. 10 above.
Old May 23rd 2019, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
On the link given to you it says you can only cancel online if you've applied from within the UK, did you? If not, you need to contact them to do so - see the link given by SoS in post no. 10 above.
thank you I will contact them, thanks to everyone.
Old May 23rd 2019, 11:41 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

thank you I will contact them, thanks to everyone.
Good luck, I hope you get your visa application fee back.
Old May 23rd 2019, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Good luck, I hope you get your visa application fee back.
thank you I didn't notice that i say I cant do it online because in the mail they sent me they said I can do it online.. I just sent a paid email to the ukvi, thank you again
Old May 23rd 2019, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

hey I called the UKVI after sent them email, and they told me that I need to use internet explorer 11 for it to work when I click on the refund button. and I did use it and it worked. this for anyone who try to do this in the future just use internet explorer 11. thanks to everyone again
Old May 23rd 2019, 12:38 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

hey I called the UKVI after sent them email, and they told me that I need to use internet explorer 11 for it to work when I click on the refund button. and I did use it and it worked. this for anyone who try to do this in the future just use internet explorer 11. thanks to everyone again
Great news! Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the forum.
Old Jun 5th 2019, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Hey, I have been waiting for the visa fees to be refunded in the timeline 10 days like it was written in the email. but I didn't get any refund yet. I understand that the IHS fees will take more time to refund (6 weeks they said)
so I wonder if I can apply again now while I still didn't get any refund? do I have to wait until I get the refund to apply again?
Old Jun 5th 2019, 6:34 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I have been waiting for the visa fees to be refunded in the timeline 10 days like it was written in the email. but I didn't get any refund yet. I understand that the IHS fees will take more time to refund (6 weeks they said)
so I wonder if I can apply again now while I still didn't get any refund? do I have to wait until I get the refund to apply again?
Providing you have the money to pay again then you can apply now.
Old Jun 5th 2019, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Providing you have the money to pay again then you can apply now.
thank you so much, I just wanted to make sure that wont affect me getting the refund later.
Old Jun 22nd 2019, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Hey... so I applied again and when I paid for the fees and IHS again i should have paid also for the priority but I didn't notice that. after that I have been trying the website to pay for the priority but I cant so I Called the UKVI and they said that I Can't pay it anymore now and if I want it I need to cancel the application again and ask for refund and apply again and pay the priority from the link that will appear when I pay...
but now my appointment is in 3 days and I see this message when i go to the page for refund
PLEASE NOTE: THIS APPLIES ONLY IF YOU ARE TRYING TO UPDATE OR CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT

Important: if you amend or cancel your appointment booking within 5 days of the appointment date you will lose your Visa Application Centre fee and will only be permitted to rebook your new appointment at a free to use Visa Application Centre.

If no free to use Visa Application Centre is available in your location you will need to select "View Payment" from the main page, apply for a visa fee refund and restart the application process.

___
I dont understand what that mean, I just want to know if I cancel the application now will I get refund or no but I dont understand this message. can anyone help please?
Old Jun 22nd 2019, 9:41 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

If you cancel (again) you’ll get a refund on the visa fee but you’ll lose your appointment fee (if you paid one).
Old Jun 22nd 2019, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

If you cancel (again) you’ll get a refund on the visa fee but you’ll lose your appointment fee (if you paid one).
hey thank you so much, I am not sure what is the appointment fee. I didn't pay that. I just paid the visa fees which was USD 2,083.00 and the IHS.
so should I cancel the application again and I will be able to ask for refund? and apply again to get to pay for the priority?
Old Jun 22nd 2019, 9:56 am

hey thank you so much, I am not sure what is the appointment fee. I didn't pay that. I just paid the visa fees which was USD 2,083.00 and the IHS.
so should I cancel the application again and I will be able to ask for refund? and apply again to get to pay for the priority?
Yes, but first check you don’t pay the Priority fee separately at the visa application centre.
Old Jun 22nd 2019, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Yes, but first check you don’t pay the Priority fee separately at the visa application centre.
I hope I can do that instead of canceling but how do I check if I can do that? I have been going on the website for a week and I cant know, I cant get to any information on their website.
so I called the UKVI line (The one you have to pay for it) and he said I should have paid same time when I paid the fees but I forgot to ask him if I can pay at the application centre and now they are off because they work from monday to friday.
also I still didnt get the refund from the first time will it be a problem if I had 2 refunds on their system?
thank you so much for your help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.