Can you get the result via phone?

Old Sep 8th 2016, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Leigh04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can you get the result via phone?

Hey

This may sound silly to some, but Ill put it out there anyway.

We submitted our spouse visa application earlier in the week, here in melbourne. I am going out of my mind. We used a agent - Voyage Relocations in london to help us with our paperwork, and also paid priority processing.
My partner and sons all have UK citizenship, one of my sons is autistic and we are desperate to get back. The waiting is giving me huge anxiety, I had to take the day off work because of it.

Is there absolutely any way of finding out the result via phone, rather than waiting?

Thanks
Old Sep 8th 2016, 8:15 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you get the result via phone?

No, you'll just need to wait for your passport to be returned.
Old Sep 8th 2016, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you get the result via phone?

I am sorry to hear you are so anxious. The process is very nerve wracking but, as BritInParis says, there is nothing you can do to speed up the process. As you applied using the priority service, hopefully it will not take too long to get a decision. Once you meet the requirements and submitted the correct evidence, there is no reason you should be rejected. Try and relax and, as you are together as a family while you wait, arrange some distracting activities to pass the time.