Can anyone help me in regard to the uk spouse visa?

Old Dec 17th 2022, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

alexgibb is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Can anyone help me in regard to the uk spouse visa?

Hi, I've just recently ran into issues with getting my wife over from the Netherlands. We are married and it seems to be pretty unclear on the gov.uk website how eligible she is. I've been living in the Netherlands for a few years, but hence the question will be moving back to the UK. Does anyone have information on this? What could be the easiest way to get her in the uk?
Old Dec 17th 2022, 3:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone help me in regard to the uk spouse visa?

If YOU are able to sponsor her then she will be eligible. There are financial and accommodation requirements.

Read the following document carefully to see how you qualify financially:

https://assets.publishing.service.go...equirement.pdf

Here is the website for how to apply and other info:

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa

Old Dec 18th 2022, 11:44 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

"Easiest"? Unless she is independently eligible to move to the UK, such as actually being British because she has a British parent, or she is offered a job (has special skills in short supply in the UK, finds an employer to sponsor her) and obtains a work visa, then the only way is for you to sponsor her, assuming you're eligible to do so by reasons of assets and/or income, as per the links provided by SDG, above.
Old Dec 18th 2022, 1:51 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

What nationality is your wife?