Call from home office

Old Dec 13th 2018, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

Fity1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Call from home office

Hi everyone i recieved a call from home office today, the man asked questions regarding my second job asked me questions like whats my managers name.,how did i get the job,how many people i work with,describe the building i work at and all around, my interview lasted only 11minutes the man was very stright to the point i cant say he was rude but he was not very polite after 5minutes he rang the place i work at but my manager was not there so the staff there told him and gave him my managers number, he rang my manager strightaway but my manager was driving at that time and could not answer the call.now im so worried thinking my interview lasted only 11minutes and my manager didnt answer., whats going to happen now and why did it last only 11minutes i have heard it lasts about 45minutes can they refuse my visa because of my manager not answering
Old Dec 13th 2018, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

uddin0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Call from home office

Originally Posted by Fity1234
Hi everyone i recieved a call from home office today, the man asked questions regarding my second job asked me questions like whats my managers name.,how did i get the job,how many people i work with,describe the building i work at and all around, my interview lasted only 11minutes the man was very stright to the point i cant say he was rude but he was not very polite after 5minutes he rang the place i work at but my manager was not there so the staff there told him and gave him my managers number, he rang my manager strightaway but my manager was driving at that time and could not answer the call.now im so worried thinking my interview lasted only 11minutes and my manager didnt answer., whats going to happen now and why did it last only 11minutes i have heard it lasts about 45minutes can they refuse my visa because of my manager not answering
they will try to call ur manager again..my phone interview lasted 18 mins and and my employers phone call lasted 1 hour. i think it was because i got 2 jobs.

at the end of the interview, did u ask the man how long will take to for a decision?
Old Dec 13th 2018, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

No mate thats the thing i didnt ask and now i regret he did say to me at the end did you understand all the questions and theres me im already so very shocked with the call and heart is beeping so fast randomliy just said yes even tho to be honest i didnt understand half of the questions he was asking
Old Dec 14th 2018, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

No mate thats the thing i didnt ask and now i regret he did say to me at the end did you understand all the questions and theres me im already so very shocked with the call and heart is beeping so fast randomliy just said yes even tho to be honest i didnt understand half of the questions he was asking
phone interview is a good sign..it means its the final stage of the application..thats what the man told me on the phone..i got asked the same questions, i did get nervous at first so i may answer something wrong. and the man interviewed me wasnt rude...he even used the word "mate" when he asked a question.
lets wait n see what happens..

Last edited by uddin0; Dec 14th 2018 at 12:15 am.
Old Dec 14th 2018, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

I think i messed up on the question were he asked me the bussiness i work at is a resident or a commicial bussiness,im not sure my self but i work at a small takeaway/resturant so is that commicial or resident i said commicial but im so unsure about this i seriously cant wsit until i get a decison so i can think of the next step to take
Old Dec 14th 2018, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

I seriously dont know why they rimg to ask you silly things like this if all requirments are met and they have evidence of it to what is the point of ringing
Old Dec 14th 2018, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

they ask me that too..i got confused..i believe the restaurant is commercial.

let me no if you get any news.
Old Dec 14th 2018, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah i will and if you get any news please let me know to
Old Dec 14th 2018, 8:30 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously dont know why they rimg to ask you silly things like this if all requirments are met and they have evidence of it to what is the point of ringing
To check that your evidence isn't fake. They want to know you really work there, hence why they ask what the building looks like etc - believe it or not, people do make up fake employment!
Old Dec 14th 2018, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
To check that your evidence isn't fake. They want to know you really work there, hence why they ask what the building looks like etc - believe it or not, people do make up fake employment!
people make up fake marriages too..and fake accomodation and i seen they get visa easily without any interview..

our cases is all genuine..
Old Dec 14th 2018, 9:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uddin0
people make up fake marriages too..and fake accomodation and i seen they get visa easily without any interview..
Some may slip through, but an awful lot of fraudulent applications also get caught.

I'm sure your application is genuine, but the HO have to check if there is even the tiniest doubt.
Old Dec 14th 2018, 11:40 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Some may slip through, but an awful lot of fraudulent applications also get caught.
Yes, there's some stats on numbers of fraudulent applications somewhere from UKVI, I've seen them before but can't find them at the moment (a bit sleep deprived!) Something I didn't realise is that UKVI have referred applicants who submit fraudulent documents to police in their home country for prosecution.

It's probably worth adding that the documents of all applicants, no matter which country they're from, are closely examined by ECOs. If the ECO has any cause to doubt the authenticity of the document/s, they'll carry out further checks. Genuine applicants who have completed their applications correctly and provided their evidence don't need to be concerned about a refusal, but I do understand how frustrating a long wait is.