Call from caseworker

Old Oct 9th 2017, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

peacedoctor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Call from caseworker

I received a call from my caseworker asking about details of my passport, meanwhile they have my passport. I have a pending flr application.

Does it mean caseworker is about to make a decision at this stage ?
Old Oct 9th 2017, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

Quophi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Call from caseworker

Originally Posted by peacedoctor
I received a call from my caseworker asking about details of my passport, meanwhile they have my passport. I have a pending flr application.

Does it mean caseworker is about to make a decision at this stage ?

I’m sure your case is at the final stages then. What country did you apply from and when did you apply?
Old Oct 10th 2017, 9:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Quophi
I’m sure your case is at the final stages then. What country did you apply from and when did you apply?
Thanks for the response, I applied from within the U.K, it's a FLR FP application, British partner and British child. Was just wondering why they called to ask when they already have my passport.
Old Oct 10th 2017, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

What was exactly asked of you in regards to the passport? Sounds like a weird phone conversation, when they already have the passport with them.
Old Oct 10th 2017, 4:50 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by j4v3d
What was exactly asked of you in regards to the passport? Sounds like a weird phone conversation, when they already have the passport with them.
They asked that I send them passport information, I was guessing maybe they might had misplaced it as the passport has been with them for a very long time based on my previous refused applications, the person who called asked that I send them passport information.
Old Oct 13th 2017, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peacedoctor
They asked that I send them passport information, I was guessing maybe they might had misplaced it as the passport has been with them for a very long time based on my previous refused applications, the person who called asked that I send them passport information.
Passport information like what? Colour of the passport? How many pages were stamped? Passport Number? Name? If you think they have misplaced it was it not worth you asking them when they had called? I'd chase this one up.
Old Oct 14th 2017, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j4v3d
Passport information like what? Colour of the passport? How many pages were stamped? Passport Number? Name? If you think they have misplaced it was it not worth you asking them when they had called? I'd chase this one up.
Are you sure the call was from your caseworker? Slight possibility it could be some form of scam?
Old Oct 14th 2017, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by quiltman
Are you sure the call was from your caseworker? Slight possibility it could be some form of scam?
Very much could be the case. The call just sounded so dodgy. I'd be wary.