British citizen spouse visa refused

Old Feb 18th 2017, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

sakthi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British citizen spouse visa refused

hi i am british citizen my wife spouse visa extended refused i dont know what to do can you please help some one.the refused ground is financial recuirment,my employer pay cash and hand so we put money in diffrent in bank and diffrent date so home office not accepted.if i am appeal any chance to revise or not.how can i fight with this please help me...
Old Feb 18th 2017, 2:55 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British citizen spouse visa refused

Are you declaring your wages to HMRC?
Old Feb 18th 2017, 3:45 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for your reply. Yes i am giving p60 for 3years mine and 2 years for my wife and also i give P800 tax calculation both ours.
Old Feb 18th 2017, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Thanks for your reply.yes i given my 3years P60 and my wife p60 for one year and me and my wife p800 tax calculation. And i mention my covering letter about bank satment and ask them to chek my p60 and p800.when we see the p60 and p800 we make morthen 25000 a year but still refuse can you please tell me can i appeal when i am going to appeal its worth? Or not?
Old Feb 18th 2017, 4:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Please scan in your refusal letter, or type in your actual refusal.

Whether or not it is worth appealing depends on what the refusal is. If you don't meet the requirements, have not produced the necessary documentation then appealing will be a waste of time.
Old Feb 18th 2017, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Please scan in your refusal letter, or type in your actual refusal.

Whether or not it is worth appealing depends on what the refusal is. If you don't meet the requirements, have not produced the necessary documentation then appealing will be a waste of time.
You claim joint earnings £36399.30.You have provided 6 payslips and bank statements for your sponsor who is employed(company name)confirming annual earnings of £9088.68.You also claim you and your sponsor are employed (company name)with earnings for yourself amounting to £13060.40 and your partner £13791.70,a total of £266852.10.you also claim these earnings are paid in cash and provided 6 pay slips respectively,however you have not provided any evidence ,by way of bank statments,that you have deposited these earnings straight into a bank.
You have provided no alternative financial evidance under any other financial route to meet the short fall, therefore you have failed to meet the necessary income thershold of £18600.
Old Feb 18th 2017, 7:20 pm
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty clear what the problem was - why did you not provide any bank statements showing the cash deposits?
Old Feb 18th 2017, 8:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

What financial evidence did you provide apart from the payslips? Sounds like you did not provide full documentation such as bank statements to show income being deposited.

Are you and your wife employed by the same employer?

Are you both paid in cash?
Old Feb 18th 2017, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
What financial evidence did you provide apart from the payslips? Sounds like you did not provide full documentation such as bank statements to show income being deposited.

Are you and your wife employed by the same employer?

Are you both paid in cash?
I have two job my first job paid direct bebit .second job me and my wife both working same embloyer but this embloyer baid cash and hand but the bronlem is we but money in bank diffrent from payslip thats why we ask rely on with p60 andp800. We submit both our 6 month statment.when they chek with hmrc everything clear but they dont want.i dont know what i am going to do i am british citizen my wife here 2.5years we making more then enough money but we are in big trouble now.can you please hive me good idea.
Old Feb 18th 2017, 10:42 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sakthi. I really think you need to talk with a registered migration agent to get some advice, as a matter of urgency. They will be able to advise you whether or not an appeal has any likelihood of success.

Appeals are only successful if the Home Office hasn't applied the legislation/requirements correctly. If your application doesn't meet the requirements then an appeal wouldn't be successful. This is too important to mess around with, I think you need some professional help quickly.

I wish you and your wife the best of luck.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 5:24 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Hi Sakthi. I really think you need to talk with a registered migration agent to get some advice, as a matter of urgency. They will be able to advise you whether or not an appeal has any likelihood of success.

Appeals are only successful if the Home Office hasn't applied the legislation/requirements correctly. If your application doesn't meet the requirements then an appeal wouldn't be successful. This is too important to mess around with, I think you need some professional help quickly.

I wish you and your wife the best of luck.
Incase appeal failed what can i do,can i go to court ,which way i can stop going back her country?
Old Feb 19th 2017, 6:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
You claim joint earnings £36399.30.You have provided 6 payslips and bank statements for your sponsor who is employed(company name)confirming annual earnings of £9088.68.You also claim you and your sponsor are employed (company name)with earnings for yourself amounting to £13060.40 and your partner £13791.70,a total of £266852.10.you also claim these earnings are paid in cash and provided 6 pay slips respectively,however you have not provided any evidence ,by way of bank statments,that you have deposited these earnings straight into a bank.
You have provided no alternative financial evidance under any other financial route to meet the short fall, therefore you have failed to meet the necessary income thershold of £18600.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sakthi
It seems clear to me that you do not meet the financial requirements. Your first employer who pays direct into your bank is fine, it's the cash payments that cause the problem. As there are no bank statements showing enough money paid in regularly to meet the requirements, who is to know if you actually get the amount of cash shown? It is unusual these days, especially in the UK, to be paid in cash for regular employment and this alone may make immigration suspicious. As others said, you need to see an immigration lawyer quickly otherwise your wife will probably be deported regretfully.
A P60 is not issued by HMRC but by an employer and yet again, as you are paid in cash who knows if it's truly correct? The only thing I can suggest is to log into your HMRC account and print off the last couple of years statement of account. This will at least show that you declared an income above the threshold and paid tax on it. I assume you are filing a Self assessment each year?
Old Feb 19th 2017, 7:47 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by quiltman
It seems clear to me that you do not meet the financial requirements. Your first employer who pays direct into your bank is fine, it's the cash payments that cause the problem. As there are no bank statements showing enough money paid in regularly to meet the requirements, who is to know if you actually get the amount of cash shown? It is unusual these days, especially in the UK, to be paid in cash for regular employment and this alone may make immigration suspicious. As others said, you need to see an immigration lawyer quickly otherwise your wife will probably be deported regretfully.
A P60 is not issued by HMRC but by an employer and yet again, as you are paid in cash who knows if it's truly correct? The only thing I can suggest is to log into your HMRC account and print off the last couple of years statement of account. This will at least show that you declared an income above the threshold and paid tax on it. I assume you are filing a Self assessment each year?
Yes i am registerd with hmrc i was get my p800 from hmrc each year and i send with application.even last week i get my hmrc statment for 2015to2016 they said i was make more then 21000 before tax lastfinancial year.this is help with anything when i am going to appeal? please give more idea please. and we put money every month but the problem is we put some time less money then net pay and some times put more money then netpay.i have savings account when we apply that time 12000 in mysavings account for more then 6 month.
Old Feb 19th 2017, 7:51 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by quiltman
hi can you please tell me i have chance to reapply again or not?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.