Uk Spouse visa processing time from Germany

Old May 6th 2018, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

alijaved786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Uk Spouse visa processing time from Germany

Hello. Can anyone tell the average processing time of the UK Spouse visa application from Germany. Thanks
Old May 6th 2018, 8:30 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uk Spouse visa processing time from Germany

Count on three to six months. Any sooner and it's a bonus. Choose your intended arrival date wisely.
Old May 6th 2018, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply. I have already been to UK so many times on Visited Visa to see my wife and I am applying from Germany then processing time can be better or not ? I have called to British Embassy, they said It will take 2 months.
Old May 6th 2018, 10:43 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alijaved786
Thanks for the reply. I have already been to UK so many times on Visited Visa to see my wife and I am applying from Germany then processing time can be better or not ? I have called to British Embassy, they said It will take 2 months.
The visa section in Germany has been closed for years. All applications are now probably processed in the UK. That you are a regular visitor to the UK will little bearing on how quickly your application is processed. If it’s done in two months then great but don’t count on it.
Old May 29th 2018, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Count on three to six months. Any sooner and it's a bonus. Choose your intended arrival date wisely.
Corelationg your comment of intended arrival date with BRP collection. I just want confirmation about BPR.
1) On approval of visa I will get a Vignette and I have to travel within 30 days after getting Vignette ?
2) After I will enter into UK, I have to collect BRP within 10 days ? and can they just deliver it to my Sponsor in UK or I have to go personally to post office or where ?
Your detail answer is needful. Thanks
Old May 29th 2018, 10:26 pm

1) 30 days from your indicated intended date of travel or from the date of issue, whichever is later.

2) You’ll need to collect your BRP in person from the specified Post Office within 10 days of your arrival in the UK.
Old May 30th 2018, 7:20 am
Just Joined

1) 30 days from your indicated intended date of travel or from the date of issue, whichever is later.

2) You’ll need to collect your BRP in person from the specified Post Office within 10 days of your arrival in the UK.
Thanks BritinParis. It really clarify it. I have one question which is different one but may be you can help too. I am applying for UK spouse visa by end of July from Germany and want to travel to UK on start of October. My wife job is a 52 weeks training program and her contract will finish by start of Sep and we are meeting the threshold level of financial requirement. Her company has given her further one conditional job offer letter too and we will submit that too.
My question is, as her contract will finish by start of Sep and I m coming to UK on start of Oct. It will cause any problem regarding visa approval ? Does ECO just go for last 6 months bank statements and payslips or think about that my wife is only till sep ? Thanks
Old May 30th 2018, 10:13 am

Thanks BritinParis. It really clarify it. I have one question which is different one but may be you can help too. I am applying for UK spouse visa by end of July from Germany and want to travel to UK on start of October. My wife job is a 52 weeks training program and her contract will finish by start of Sep and we are meeting the threshold level of financial requirement. Her company has given her further one conditional job offer letter too and we will submit that too.
My question is, as her contract will finish by start of Sep and I m coming to UK on start of Oct. It will cause any problem regarding visa approval ? Does ECO just go for last 6 months bank statements and payslips or think about that my wife is only till sep ? Thanks
Are you saying that your wife's employment with her employer continue beyond September on a new contract?
Old May 30th 2018, 10:55 am
Just Joined

Are you saying that your wife's employment with her employer continue beyond September on a new contract?
No. Her present contract is Training pharmacist. There will be 2 months of break in which she has to pass one exam and then she can continue her Job. On Job offer letter employeer has written '' We would like to offer you Position of Pharmacist in 2018. This would be subject to examination success and Registration as Pharmacist.''.
I am wondering how should I explain it or what can be the issues ?
Old May 31st 2018, 12:17 pm

No. Her present contract is Training pharmacist. There will be 2 months of break in which she has to pass one exam and then she can continue her Job. On Job offer letter employeer has written '' We would like to offer you Position of Pharmacist in 2018. This would be subject to examination success and Registration as Pharmacist.''.
I am wondering how should I explain it or what can be the issues ?
If it's the same contract then I wouldn't worry about it.
Old May 31st 2018, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

If it's the same contract then I wouldn't worry about it.
If she does not have any other offer letter for another contract and her Job is till start of Sep it will cause any Trouble as I will apply by end of July ? I have read in Home Office financial requirement document that they check two Points. At time of application (If I am not wrong, which is application online submitted date ), Sponsor should hold the Job and secondly 6 months bank Statement Prior to appliation.
https://assets.publishing.service.go...ment_Final.pdf
Old May 31st 2018, 2:57 pm

If she does not have any other offer letter for another contract and her Job is till start of Sep it will cause any Trouble as I will apply by end of July ? I have read in Home Office financial requirement document that they check two Points. At time of application (If I am not wrong, which is application online submitted date ), Sponsor should hold the Job and secondly 6 months bank Statement Prior to appliation.
https://assets.publishing.service.go...ment_Final.pdf
No, because she'll still be employed on the date of application.
Old Jun 1st 2018, 11:31 am
Just Joined

No, because she'll still be employed on the date of application.
Thanks man. It does make sense. Just last Point about this Topic. I will apply with Standard fee on 29 July and will use Option to Keep my passport as I will be in Pakistan from start of Aug to end of Aug. When I will be back in Germany I will send back my passport to British Embassy. ECO will make a decision by that time and Sponsor Job contract Deadlines will no more Play a role in decision making and if ECO does not have my original passport then it will not effect the decision ?
I just want to be on safe side thats why thinking and asking about each Scenario. Thanks.
Old Jun 1st 2018, 12:17 pm

Thanks man. It does make sense. Just last Point about this Topic. I will apply with Standard fee on 29 July and will use Option to Keep my passport as I will be in Pakistan from start of Aug to end of Aug. When I will be back in Germany I will send back my passport to British Embassy. ECO will make a decision by that time and Sponsor Job contract Deadlines will no more Play a role in decision making and if ECO does not have my original passport then it will not effect the decision ?
I just want to be on safe side thats why thinking and asking about each Scenario. Thanks.
Applications submitted in Germany are processed at Lunar House in Croydon, not the British Embassy. If you apply to retain your passport then you should hold on it until such time you are requested to submit it to the VAC.
Old Jul 15th 2018, 11:57 am
Just Joined

Its a different question but may be you can help. I have submitted my online application for UK spouse visa and I am directed to NHS Health Surchage fee. I have 2 passports one old and other new present passport. I have mentioned both passport numbers in online application as required. Problem is this for Immigration health surcharge fee my personal details are automatically filled from website and old passport number is mentioned which I cant change. What should I do ? Thanks