Barcode separator

Old Jul 14th 2017, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

adi16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Barcode separator

my appointment is on Tuesday in HK (Causeway Bay)

Can you please confirm if I need to take all the original documents and one photocopy of each document or just the original?
Old Jul 14th 2017, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

diane1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adi16

Can you please confirm if I need to take all the original documents and one photocopy of each document or just the original?
I brought with me photocopy and original. I gave them first all the photocopy and when I asked them if they also need the original. They said it's not necessary. They will just gonna scan your documents which will take 5-10 minutes to scan and then they will give back your docs to you. and then another 5mins for the biometrics.And also you dont need a uk visa photo anymore. Can you also update me with your application status.
Old Jul 14th 2017, 3:28 am
Forum Regular

So I do not need to make photocopies of my original documents? They can simply scan original documents right?
I do not need to take visa photo(passport size photo)?

I will keep you posted on my application status. please do the same.
Best wishes to you.
Old Jul 14th 2017, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

So I do not need to make photocopies of my original documents? They can simply scan original documents right?

Best wishes to you.
Yes that is right. You don't need a photocopy and also you don't need a visa photo.
Old Jul 14th 2017, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Best wishes to you.
I'll keep you posted as well. Though our timeframe is different. I didn't pay extra for the priority process. And my documents will be submitted first in Manila and haven't receive any confirmation if they already got my papers. Good luck to you as well.
Old Jul 17th 2017, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hello Adi16,
Are you gonna be submitting your papers today? Would you mind asking them if after you submitted your papers, are you gonna be receiving an email stating that Sheffield already got your documents, i forgot to ask.I was told though that i'll be receiving email once my passport has been sent to my address.Until now haven't receive any confirmation from sheffield. Just in case you will receive one after submitting your docs, can you please let me know😊
Old Jul 18th 2017, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

Hi Diane
I will be submitting my documents on Thursday. I postponed my appointment due to delay in some documents that I was suppose to receive from my sponsor.
I can surely ask them about your query. Will update you on Thursday.
Old Jul 18th 2017, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

Hi Diane
I will be submitting my documents on Thursday. I postponed my appointment due to delay in some documents that I was suppose to receive from my sponsor.
I can surely ask them about your query. Will update you on Thursday.
Thank you😊. Wish you luck😊
Old Jul 20th 2017, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

hey Diane
I submitted my documents today. They said Sheffield will email you once they start working on your application. they don't know when Sheffield will start. you passport will be sent to Manila, once the decision is made, Sheffield will inform Manila and then Manila will stamp your passport and send it to HK.

Wish you luck
Old Jul 20th 2017, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

hey Diane
I submitted my documents today. They said Sheffield will email you once they start working on your application. they don't know when Sheffield will start. you passport will be sent to Manila, once the decision is made, Sheffield will inform Manila and then Manila will stamp your passport and send it to HK.

Wish you luck
Thank you so much Adi. Just one more question, the application form you submitted, did they returned it to you without scanning? Because what they did is that they only scanned the last part of the application form that shows the payment details.
Old Jul 20th 2017, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

yes they returned me the application form but i guess they have the online version (soft copy). they only kept the part with barcode.
Old Jul 20th 2017, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

yes they returned me the application form but i guess they have the online version (soft copy). they only kept the part with barcode.
Oh ok thank you Adi😊. I thought the girl who assisted me made a mistake in not scanning the whole application form😅. Waiting time now☺.
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

Hi Diane
I got an email from Sheffield yesterday saying, they received my application and it is being prepared for consideration by ECO.
Though I should update you.
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Oh really, I am worried now. I haven't receive any email yet😔. Thank you for updating me Adi.
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by diane1982
Oh really, I am worried now. I haven't receive any email yet😔. Thank you for updating me Adi.
Just want to ask Adi if you don't mind, what passport you currently have. Maybe it take a bit longer with me because i do have a filipino passport😧

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.