Bank statement transactions _spouse visa

Old Apr 28th 2019, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

sam12345 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bank statement transactions _spouse visa

Hi. I wanted to question, does the home office examine bank statement transactions? For example cash withdrawals? Or do they only focus on the wages which will be going into the account each month which fulfills the financial requirement.
Old Apr 29th 2019, 1:33 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bank statement transactions _spouse visa

Originally Posted by sam12345
Hi. I wanted to question, does the home office examine bank statement transactions? For example cash withdrawals? Or do they only focus on the wages which will be going into the account each month which fulfills the financial requirement.
As long as the bank statements show your wages deposits, and you supply the corresponding payslips, then that's all the ECO will be interested in.
Old Apr 29th 2019, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

sam12345 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
As long as the bank statements show your wages deposits, and you supply the corresponding payslips, then that's all the ECO will be interested in.
i appreciate your response. What if i have 2 jobs but only declare one? Will this have any impact on the application?
Old Apr 29th 2019, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam12345
i appreciate your response. What if i have 2 jobs but only declare one? Will this have any impact on the application?
If your 1 job meets the financial requirement (with the payslips, bank statements etc) then you don't need to declare any other job.