bank statement requirement for EEA Family Permit?

Old Feb 23rd 2017, 6:13 am
Just Joined

Sifi88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bank statement requirement for EEA Family Permit?

Hi guys,
I have a question if anybody can help me plz.
Does the applicant (non eu citizen) need to submit his/her bank statement as well or only EU national need to provide? Although it's not requirement to submit but still if you do then.
Thank you
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 8:15 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bank statement requirement for EEA Family Permit?

It's not a requirement to provide a bank statement for either the applicant or the sponsor for an EEA Family Permit if you are both outside the UK.
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 9:06 am
Just Joined

My eu partner is in uk and I'm outside uk from where I applied for EEA Family Permit to join my eu partner?
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 10:25 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sifi88
My eu partner is in uk and I'm outside uk from where I applied for EEA Family Permit to join my eu partner?
How long has she been in the UK?
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
How long has she been in the UK?
Well she lived 3+ years, working full time through out and then she moved back to her native country for 5 months and now she came back again and is job seeker, self sufficient and she just register herself self employed too now
Old Mar 8th 2017, 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by Sifi88
Well she lived 3+ years, working full time through out and then she moved back to her native country for 5 months and now she came back again and is job seeker, self sufficient and she just register herself self employed too now
Is she a registered jobseeker or self-employed? How long has she been back in the UK?
Old Mar 9th 2017, 6:57 am
Just Joined

She didn't register with jobcenter because they want to give job seeker allowance (claim benefits) and she don't want to claim any benefits. But she registered with few agencies that she's looking for job and also applied through online and have emails that she applied and replied back from companies also she have more then 5000 in bank account. She's back in uk since February 2017 after 5 months stay in her native country (Latvia).