Bank statement query

Old Oct 17th 2019, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

sam12345 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bank statement query

Does anyone know if EVERY page has to be stamped on the bank statements or every month? Mines is every month. Someone please advise
i can't seem to find the home office guidance stating the same
Old Oct 18th 2019, 7:30 am
Just Joined

geoeng is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bank statement query

Appendix FM-SE:
"(a) Bank statements must:
  1. (i) be from a financial institution regulated by the appropriate regulatory body for the country in which that institution is operating.
  2. (ii) not be from a financial institution on the list of excluded institutions in Appendix P of these rules.
  3. (iii) in relation to personal bank statements be only in the name of:
    1. (1) the applicant’s partner, the applicant or both as appropriate; or
    2. (2) if the applicant is a child the applicant parent’s partner, the applicant’s parent or both as appropriate; or
    3. (3) if the applicant is an adult dependent relative, the applicant’s sponsor or the applicant, unless otherwise stated.
  4. (iv) cover the period(s) specified.
  5. (v) be:
    1. (1) on official bank stationery; or
    2. (2) electronic bank statements which are either accompanied by a letter from the bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page."
Old Oct 18th 2019, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

sam12345 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bank statement query

Originally Posted by geoeng
Appendix FM-SE:
"(a) Bank statements must:
  1. (i) be from a financial institution regulated by the appropriate regulatory body for the country in which that institution is operating.
  2. (ii) not be from a financial institution on the list of excluded institutions in Appendix P of these rules.
  3. (iii) in relation to personal bank statements be only in the name of:
    1. (1) the applicant’s partner, the applicant or both as appropriate; or
    2. (2) if the applicant is a child the applicant parent’s partner, the applicant’s parent or both as appropriate; or
    3. (3) if the applicant is an adult dependent relative, the applicant’s sponsor or the applicant, unless otherwise stated.
  4. (iv) cover the period(s) specified.
  5. (v) be:
    1. (1) on official bank stationery; or
    2. (2) electronic bank statements which are either accompanied by a letter from the bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page."
hi, my bank statements are stamped on every page, however they are double sided. And only one side is stamped. Is this sufficient.? Somebody please advise