Bank Loan

Old Oct 21st 2019, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

NDUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bank Loan

Hi, can anyone please help with this. I am trying to get my Fiancee a visa to move back to the UK with me next year. I have the £62,500 in saving in my UK account and we are waiting now for the 6 months to pass (around early March)to be able to apply

The £62,500 has been transferred over the year from my salary which gets paid in to one of my accounts here in Cayman. This way I can show all records of where the money came from.

​​​My question via this... We are getting married in June and I wanted to take out a bank loan from one of my other Banks here in the Cayman Islands to pay off the venue. This bank is not linked to my £62,500 savings. Even though I have the savings for the Visa sitting in my UK account, I am concerned that the loan from my other Cayman account might affect my Fiancee's visa, even though I already havet saving in the UK. Does anyone know the policy on this issue? Thank you.

Old Oct 21st 2019, 11:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bank Loan

Taking out a loan, which has no relevance to your application, will have no affect on the application.
Old Oct 22nd 2019, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

NDUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bank Loan

Tha k you for the quick response