Baby's First British Passport

Old Jul 25th 2018, 11:56 am
Just Joined

Monica. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Baby's First British Passport

Hi everyone,
My First British passport application (applied from Saudi Arabia) was accepted on the 12/07/2018 by HMPO and yesterday (24/07/2018) I got the following email from DHL:
Passport application reference/Shipper's reference: xxxxxxxxxxx(This was provided to you during the application process and will allow you to track your item).DHL has received your passport from Her Majesty's Passport Office (DHL Tracking Number/Waybill Number: xxxxxxxxxxx
If appropriate, your supporting documents are also on the way with a separate DHL Waybill Number. We'll attempt to deliver within 7 working days.Important - We'll deliver to the address you gave to Her Majesty's Passport Office.I'm worried because when I sent my application I didn't realise my countersignature only signed and dated the photo (later he told me he made a mistake). I was hoping they'd give me a chance to resubmit the photos. Does this mean my application is refused? However, in the email it says DHL has received your passport, is that a generic email sent to everyone? Any success stories of people just signing and dating the photos? Any information provided will be highly valuable.
Old Jul 25th 2018, 12:54 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby's First British Passport

If DHL has received your passport from HMPO then presumably it’s been issued.
Old Jul 26th 2018, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

Just an update for anyone who's in a similar situation, I received the passport today. Just 3 days after getting an email from DHL it was delivered to Saudi Arabia. And the whole passport process took less than 2 weeks from start to finish.
Old Jul 26th 2018, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
If DHL has received your passport from HMPO then presumably it’s been issued.
Thank You For your response.