Wikiposts

AVRFC..IS IT GOOD

Old Oct 7th 2013, 2:42 am
Looking Around~

Vexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AVRFC..IS IT GOOD

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Well, I guess you have some cause for feeling like that, especially if you were dobbed in. But mate, the rules are the rule no matter how much they suck, and the best thing you can do now is work with your legal options and focus on the future. That's the best way of looking after yourself, your wife and your little one.
Rules are the rules.... yes but didn't you see what he said m8? he's saying they can deport his daughter even though she has or will have a british passport? WTF IS THAT?

UKBA CAN NOT deport a citizen of this country...

rules are the rules but some of these rules are sh!t
Old Oct 7th 2013, 4:35 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vexcore
Rules are the rules.... yes but didn't you see what he said m8? he's saying they can deport his daughter even though she has or will have a british passport? WTF IS THAT?

UKBA CAN NOT deport a citizen of this country...

rules are the rules but some of these rules are sh!t
Vexcore, I'm not saying it's fair. I'm saying that working within the rules is the OP's only option. I hope his agent can help him.
Old Oct 8th 2013, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

andiejo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes i will have to work with them ,i have a meeting next week .
But we are not going down without a fight ....I am taking this SOB with me ...
Hang onto your hats for this one
The guy who shopped me is my neighbour, a lithuanian who came here in 2002 ...He has a record of violence in this country...AND ...committed...11 ARMED ROBBERIES IN 2005 he received a sentence of 11 years and recommended for deportation at the end of his sentence.... he served 2.5 years ....6 weeks ago he beat my friend into a pulp outside my door and only received a caution ..... And he is still here WTF..I think the Daily Mail or the Sun would love this story ...I am very tempted 3 YEAR OLD BRITISH CHILD THROWN OUT OF UK BY LITHUANIAN ARMED ROBBER...I am so tempted to tell this to my MP.

Last edited by andiejo1; Oct 8th 2013 at 7:54 pm.
Old Oct 8th 2013, 8:17 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andiejo1
Yes i will have to work with them ,i have a meeting next week .
But we are not going down without a fight ....I am taking this SOB with me ...
Hang onto your hats for this one
The guy who shopped me is my neighbour, a lithuanian who came here in 2002 ...He has a record of violence in this country...AND ...committed...11 ARMED ROBBERIES IN 2005 he received a sentence of 11 years and recommended for deportation at the end of his sentence.... he served 2.5 years ....6 weeks ago he beat my friend into a pulp outside my door and only received a caution ..... And he is still here WTF..I think the Daily Mail or the Sun would love this story ...I am very tempted 3 YEAR OLD BRITISH CHILD THROWN OUT OF UK BY LITHUANIAN ARMED ROBBER...I am so tempted to tell this to my MP.
While I can undertand your frustration, I honestly think you should be focussing on you and your family, without making comparisons to other cases. Anyone who deals with immigration will tell you that every case is individual, and rigt now you need to focus on your case. If you want to start a crusade against other migrants then that should surely be separate and not be used as part of your own case.

Personally I think the focus should be on proving that your daughter is British - they may not have realised this. You say you have sent for her passport so you must have evidence of her nationality? Don't assume Immigration know, if it wasn't pointed out to them, they may not. And as you hopefully have now engaged a good immigration lawyer, heed everything he or she says.
Old Oct 8th 2013, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

We have accepted our fate.
They know my daughters nationality...They are still doing this.
What possible scenarios mean this guy can stay here.Apart from family ties.
What about MY family ties!!!!
There is no way this scenario can be justified by anyone....
English law is based in case law ,you have to make comparisons with other cases to claim president in law...As i said, i have accepted that , what will be will be ....But this SOB is going as well
Old Oct 8th 2013, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

Proving my daughter is british will not help ..They will just deport my wife and leave the littleone here.
Old Oct 8th 2013, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond repute

Have you lodged an appeal yet?
On what grounds?
Have you read up on internal the guidance related to appeals from the UKBA? (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...ls?view=Binary)
What did your lawyer say?
Old Oct 8th 2013, 11:44 pm
Looking Around~

Vexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond repute

@andiejo1

FIGHT MAN,

Remember UKBA have no POWER over british and if your married to a none british they don't like to seperate family.... you need to play the human rights card or something cmon man you can do this!!!
Old Oct 8th 2013, 11:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vexcore
@andiejo1

FIGHT MAN,

Remember UKBA have no POWER over british and if your married to a none british they don't like to seperate family.... you need to play the human rights card or something cmon man you can do this!!!
Unfortunately, that's not goign to get them very far. They are separating families, and eliminating possible routes of appeal against deportations. Obviously the deportation of a UKC is completely illegal and should be fought.

OP, if your intention is to return to the US anyways (from what I understand on your first post), then why are you fighting this so hard? Let your wife return, get settled into work, that way she can sponsor you back to the US. Or am I missing something here?
Old Oct 9th 2013, 12:35 am
Looking Around~

Originally Posted by Bluegrass Lass
Unfortunately, that's not goign to get them very far. They are separating families, and eliminating possible routes of appeal against deportations. Obviously the deportation of a UKC is completely illegal and should be fought.

OP, if your intention is to return to the US anyways (from what I understand on your first post), then why are you fighting this so hard? Let your wife return, get settled into work, that way she can sponsor you back to the US. Or am I missing something here?

but on the basis on human rights.... i thought UKBA have some type of policy against separating families?

if thugs from EU can come to UK with there entire family and wreck havoc on the streets and that is fine and dandy but a normal loving family man with wife and kids face problems simply because the wife is form the USA?

F"£$3 BULLSH|T

Seriously hope Cameron or whoever is in charge of UKBA know wtf is happen to there own good citizens (im afraid i will face this same path in 2014) - im based in china wife is pregnant but plan to go home with the little one once he gets his passport...

@andiejo1

I feel you man! serious be strong fella and good luck!
Old Oct 9th 2013, 2:44 am
Just Joined

Thanks for all your support...
you cannot fight the deportation order...( IS.151B ) iNSIDE THE UK.
I could choose to fight under article 8 of the H.R.A
But the money that would cost would wipe us out of funds to return home if we loose...I only have a few thousand maybe 5 at the most . We needed another year to be in good finacial shape to return under our own steam..
If we go home now it will probably be living with relatives and relying on handouts until my green card came through.
I have a reasonable job pay all my taxes and pay our way..but after all that there is not alot left over...but we are getting towards our goal..
I still have to see a solicitor for a consultation just waiting for pay day.
As for my wife and little one going back early ..that is a possibility that may work ...
but how do you tell a little girl that her poppa (who she hugs every day and cries when i go to work)...Is going away for about a year
(FOR A MOMENT PLACE YOURSELF IN THAT POSITION)....Its not so easy to say now ,is it!!!!!
And we are allowed to take no possessions just 1 suitcase each..
We struggle and live on our nerves constantly ,whilst that SOB and his family live totaly on state benefits and run 2 cars

My meeting with R.A is now next week
Old Oct 9th 2013, 2:51 am
Looking Around~

Thanks for all your support...
you cannot fight the deportation order...( IS.151B ) iNSIDE THE UK.
I could choose to fight under article 8 of the H.R.A
But the money that would cost would wipe us out of funds to return home if we loose...I only have a few thousand maybe 5 at the most . We needed another year to be in good finacial shape to return under our own steam..
If we go home now it will probably be living with relatives and relying on handouts until my green card came through.
I have a reasonable job pay all my taxes and pay our way..but after all that there is not alot left over...but we are getting towards our goal..
I still have to see a solicitor for a consultation just waiting for pay day.
As for my wife and little one going back early ..that is a possibility that may work ...
but how do you tell a little girl that her poppa (who she hugs every day and cries when i go to work)...Is going away for about a year
(FOR A MOMENT PLACE YOURSELF IN THAT POSITION)....Its not so easy to say now ,is it!!!!!
And we are allowed to take no possessions just 1 suitcase each..
We struggle and live on our nerves constantly ,whilst that SOB and his family live totaly on state benefits and run 2 cars

My meeting with R.A is now next week
#

Not sure how it would help,

but maybe mention that SOB ? to them and explain the situation ?

why does he get to stay and hes a criminal and your wife cant stay? who is not a criminal? serious - it be interesting to see what they say if you mention that.

if you do.... let us know what there response was.

GOOD LUCK FELLA

- Vexx
Old Oct 9th 2013, 2:52 am
Just Joined

On reflection when i read all these kind peoples words on here i think i should really consider handing this whole story over to the british press and NUTS to the consequences... I have already contacted my MP who has passed it to the head of the UKBA...But i am not expecting much to come from that?
Old Oct 9th 2013, 2:56 am
Looking Around~

On reflection when i read all these kind peoples words on here i think i should really consider handing this whole story over to the british press and NUTS to the consequences... I have already contacted my MP who has passed it to the head of the UKBA...But i am not expecting much to come from that?

You know a father who is British and his 2 kids where south African faced being deported... he went to daily mail exposed the truth

and now those kids where allowed to stay.

you heard about that ?

who knows man just good luck.
Old Oct 9th 2013, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

englishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see why you whsouldn't go to the papers - local and national.
I thkn you can fight the IS151A in country according to the UKBA's own guidance (based on a quick websearch - so double and triple check that).
Have you got in contact with Steve and Sonal at britcits.com? Do that - they have good contacts and may also be able to refer you to a pro-bono lawyer etc

Note: I AM NOT A LAWYER - this is NOT legal advice!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.