Wikiposts

AVRFC..IS IT GOOD

Old Oct 3rd 2013, 6:05 am
Just Joined

andiejo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AVRFC..IS IT GOOD

Yep.. got all those
The only thing i am waiting for now is a copy of her USA passport from the home office...apparently, they need the number off her passport.....
it will be a load off my mind if i get this done quick.
But you still read about children with UK passports being deported or held in family centers
Old Oct 3rd 2013, 9:50 am
Just Joined

MMMmm...addendum to my previous messages.
Yes, the immigration officers were well aware that my daughter has a British parent
But insisted that she still had to go..

Here is the details of the document that my wife and daughter were handed last week.
Form IS151A..DECISION TO REMOVE AN ILLEGAL ENTRANT/PERSON SUBJECT TO ADMINISTRATIVE REMOVAL UNDER SECTION 10 OF THE IMMIGRATION AND ASYLUM ACT 1999.
It also informs her that she can only appeal against this decision under section 82(1) of the nationality ,immigration and assylum act 2002 once she has left the country.
this decision will have deemed to have served you on ** ** 2013.

As for my daughter ,she is being deported under the following.........

You are specifically considered a person who is subject to administrative removal because of you mother ****** ****** was served with a" notice to a person liable for removal" and as a dependent of her you are also subject to removal under section 10(1)(c) of the immigration act 1999....

see what a total FUP this is
Old Oct 4th 2013, 9:54 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andiejo1
MMMmm...addendum to my previous messages.
Yes, the immigration officers were well aware that my daughter has a British parent
But insisted that she still had to go..

Here is the details of the document that my wife and daughter were handed last week.
Form IS151A..DECISION TO REMOVE AN ILLEGAL ENTRANT/PERSON SUBJECT TO ADMINISTRATIVE REMOVAL UNDER SECTION 10 OF THE IMMIGRATION AND ASYLUM ACT 1999.
It also informs her that she can only appeal against this decision under section 82(1) of the nationality ,immigration and assylum act 2002 once she has left the country.
this decision will have deemed to have served you on ** ** 2013.

As for my daughter ,she is being deported under the following.........

You are specifically considered a person who is subject to administrative removal because of you mother ****** ****** was served with a" notice to a person liable for removal" and as a dependent of her you are also subject to removal under section 10(1)(c) of the immigration act 1999....

see what a total FUP this is
Unbelievable Why do they consider your daughter to be a dependent of your wife? Why can't they consider her to be your dependent? Hope you get some answers soon, what a horribly stressful situation for you all.
Old Oct 5th 2013, 4:04 am
Just Joined

Thank you Spouse.
I am trying to find out if if form IS151a is a order to leave the UK..or is it a warning that you COULD be removed from the UK...can this form be challenged????
Old Oct 5th 2013, 4:38 am
Just Joined

Default form IS151.A AND IS151.B SERVED

Still trying to get my head around this mess
But i have just noticed that forms 151a and part 2 were served at the same time giving us no right of appeal in the UK ..iS THIS CORRECT .........Is there anyway i can challenged this at all
Old Oct 5th 2013, 5:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: form IS151.A AND IS151.B SERVED

Get professional advice. Now. Do not rely on info from a forum.
Old Oct 5th 2013, 11:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: form IS151.A AND IS151.B SERVED

Originally Posted by scot47
Get professional advice. Now. Do not rely on info from a forum.
Definitely. Far too important to rely on layperson's info, get professional advice asap.

andiejo1, I have merged your threads and removed your other username, keeps things easier for those trying to answer you.
Old Oct 5th 2013, 11:52 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

I guess whatever happens to your wife also happens to you, and importantly, your daughter.

It's not much use you and your daughter being allowed to stay if your wife isn't. I hope you can sort it out for all three of you.
Old Oct 5th 2013, 1:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by englishguygoinghome
Off the top of my head (but check the guidance for a passport - it'll be the same):
If your daughter was bron in the UK then you will need her long form birth certificate showing your name as father and place of birth.
If she was born outside the UK you will need: birth certificate naming you as father (US birth certs need to be dated within a few months of birth, not sure of exact details - check the archives on this forum), copy of the backpage of your passport showing you are a British Citizen, your long form birth certificate showing you were born in the UK or your certificate of naturalisation if you became a British Citizen that way
The child was born in the US. It appears from the OP's earlier posts (andiej01) that he entered the US, married had a child and sometime during that time tried to adjust status. Because of circumstances the Green card was a long time in being issued at which point he had run out of money etc and returned to the UK with wife and child.

That was three years ago. However, he did not get the relevant visa for his wife or child to enter the UK.

In the current circumstances it might be easier for wife and child to return to the US (where she has family and support) and for husband to follow on when the necessary spouse visa (her family can be joint sponsors I understand) is issued.

Why waste time, money and effort fighting a deportation order (which is quite valid) when one can start again properly?

Last edited by SanDiegogirl; Oct 5th 2013 at 2:09 pm.
Old Oct 6th 2013, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

That all sounds so logical SanDiegoGirl, but with their history, there is no certainty that the spouse visa would be issued. What a bad situation this is! I do hope andiej01 can get this sorted out. I think in this instance legal help will be needed.
Old Oct 6th 2013, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michali
That all sounds so logical SanDiegoGirl, but with their history, there is no certainty that the spouse visa would be issued. What a bad situation this is! I do hope andiej01 can get this sorted out. I think in this instance legal help will be needed.
If, as the OP says, he was finally issued a Green card in the US, then there is no obvious reason why, if his wife and daughter return to the US, that with HER family sponsoring him a spouse visa would not be issued for him to move to the States.

Currently, he is NOT going to get the wife a spouse visa for the UK.
Old Oct 6th 2013, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I misunderstood! Yes, I agree that might be the best thing to do.
Old Oct 6th 2013, 6:07 pm
Looking Around~

Vexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond repute

Surely... on 'human rights' the UKBA won't dare separate a family? if the child and father is British.... but the mother is from a none EU state.... yes its wrong...

but why do i have the feeling illegal immigrants will have a better chance than a normal loving family man ?

in all seriousness though... can the UKBA really dare separate a family? as i understand by 'law' UKBA has no power on a British citizen.. and when i say 'law' i mean basic commons sense of being a citizen...
Old Oct 6th 2013, 10:46 pm
Just Joined

Thank all for your help ..from what i understand they can deport my little one because they have made her a dependant of my wife, even if she has a UK passport (but i am still applying for it)
And to rub salt into the wound ..they guy who "shopped me" is a lithuanian 3 times looser ..came here in 2001... 2 times in prison ...1 for armed robbery 5 years ...WTF is he still doing here .Should have been deported under the rules after his prison sentence ended
I feel just totaly crapped on...
Old Oct 6th 2013, 10:52 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andiejo1
Thank all for your help ..from what i understand they can deport my little one because they have made her a dependant of my wife, even if she has a UK passport (but i am still applying for it)
And to rub salt into the wound ..they guy who "shopped me" is a lithuanian 3 times looser ..came here in 2001... 2 times in prison ...1 for armed robbery 5 years ...WTF is he still doing here .Should have been deported under the rules after his prison sentence ended
I feel just totaly crapped on...
Well, I guess you have some cause for feeling like that, especially if you were dobbed in. But mate, the rules are the rule no matter how much they suck, and the best thing you can do now is work with your legal options and focus on the future. That's the best way of looking after yourself, your wife and your little one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.