Article 10 Residence Card

Old May 24th 2018, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

jonwyness is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Article 10 Residence Card

I like your logic. I hope the BA crew agree! I'll let you know. It's a shame there's no definitive answer and even the UK border force say they will let us in but the airlines might not let my wife board. The chap on the earlier thread was considering using Eurostar so as to bypass the airlines and get straight to border control who seem to share our logic!
Old May 24th 2018, 7:22 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonwyness
I like your logic. I hope the BA crew agree! I'll let you know. It's a shame there's no definitive answer and even the UK border force say they will let us in but the airlines might not let my wife board. The chap on the earlier thread was considering using Eurostar so as to bypass the airlines and get straight to border control who seem to share our logic!
The airlines ought to know about Article 10 residence cards by now. Let us know how you get on.
Old Jul 27th 2018, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

terryiqbal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi eveyone. Im a british national living and working in spain for the last 4 years. i have been with my partner for 2 years and have been living together for just over a year. she is a Bolivian national but has the spanish residency card and has been living in spain for over 10 years. we would like to visit my family in the UK together over christmas. could someone please advise on what visa she requires and wether i could apply for a family permit for her. she doesnt have the article 10 residency card through me. any information would be great as ive hit a brick wall and dont know the route to follow. Thanks in advance
Old Jul 27th 2018, 11:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you just apply for a standard visitor visa as you are only visiting the UK ?
Old Jul 28th 2018, 12:18 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Why not become a Spanish citizen?