2019/2020 visa and nationality fees

Old Mar 14th 2019, 1:30 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2019/2020 visa and nationality fees

The Home Office immigration and nationality fees from 29 March 2019 have been announced. The change of note is the £190 increase for the 24 hour ‘super priority’ service for applications lodged in the UK.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...-29-march-2019
Old Mar 14th 2019, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Bingbing25 will become famous soon enoughBingbing25 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 2019/2020 visa and nationality fees

I heard that they froze the fees because of some report on home office finances coming out soon. Could someone direct me to this report or any information on it?

Also, what's your opinion on super priority service for FLR(M)? Is it worth paying £800 for, since my application will be most likely approved if the situation remains the same as when I applied for the initial spouse visa?
Old Mar 14th 2019, 12:20 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bingbing25
I heard that they froze the fees because of some report on home office finances coming out soon. Could someone direct me to this report or any information on it?
Most fees have been static for the last couple of updates. They appear to have reached their self-funding goal.

Also, what's your opinion on super priority service for FLR(M)? Is it worth paying £800 for, since my application will be most likely approved if the situation remains the same as when I applied for the initial spouse visa?
If you need a 24 hour decision then go for it. If you’re not travelling or changing jobs in the next couple of months then it’s a waste of money.
Old Mar 14th 2019, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

poida is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought there was going to be a 10 day priority service which was slightly cheaper than the 24 hour one. I've just prepped my SET(O) application online to submit next week and it only offers me the standard and the super priority service. For me 24 hours is overkill, but 6 months is just too long to be waiting without being able to leave the country, emergency or not. Or change jobs which you've just helped me realise.
Old Mar 14th 2019, 1:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry peeps, but this is a sticky thread so just for info and not really the place for chat/questions. I'll close it now, if you do have questions or comments they're very welcome in the main immi forum, thanks.