Applying for Settlement Visa

Old Sep 5th 2015, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Default Applying for Settlement Visa

Hi All..

Wife have gotten all documents, pertaining to a settlement Visa to move the the UK , i have the form V4F4A and the VAF4A Appendix 2 for my wife to fill out she will be sponsoring me,

Do i need to provide any documents on the VAf4A, just like when i applied for my Marriage Visa, I do understand she has to provide all the docs such as UTR, bank and living documents which we have for the Appendix 2

Settlement Visa Application – Wife has her own business:

1) Cover letter from both of us saying how we met and got married and where I stayed when I visited you.
2) Qualifying 18,600 she made more 19,000
3) Passport pictures ---from me, and wife 2 copies from each signed
4) Appendix 2 filled out me and wife
5) Mine and wife’s current passport evidence
6) Photos of evidence of our relationship
7) Official Marriage certificate
8) Copy of housing rent
9) Letter stating I will be living there document form housing authority for me to live with my wife 2 bedroom house.
10) Paying yourself if you have your own business
11) UTR
12) Bank Statements all stamped from the bank
13) Accountants letter and registration number.
14) SA203
15) Rent statement

If i have missed anything please let me know.

Last edited by goins; Sep 5th 2015 at 10:26 am.
Old Sep 5th 2015, 10:47 am
Work the problem

Marty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applying for Settlement Visa

I have previously posted my requirements list on this forum and I will share it again with you here -

UK Spouse Visa Requirements List

Forms/ID

- Completed Application form
- Appendix 2 needs to be completed
- Applicant's photos, passport and bio-metrics
- Application fee
- Applicant's Criminal Record Check
- Sponsorship Undertaking Form
- NHS Surcharge (£200 x 3 years) = £600

Financial Evidence

- 7 months Electronic pay slips (signed by Boss)
- 7 months bank statements (matched to above)
- Letter confirming employment + details
- Letter from boss confirming the above and explaining he is signing my payslips
- P60 (signed by Boss)
- Employment Contract (Signed and Dated)

Accommodation Evidence

- Tenancy Agreement (signed and dated)
- Signed letter from Landlord giving permission for applicant to stay - also confirm number of rooms
- Council Tax Bill
- 2x Utilities Bills
- Electoral Role Confirmation Letter

Relationship Evidence

- Invitation letter with relationship history + future intentions
- Photographs (named and dated) - of wedding, time together and time with family.
- Photographs of Applicant and our Son together (named + dated)
- Skype chat logs - showing time and date of video calls.
- Skype screenshots with applicant, sponsor and our child viewable.
- Facebook chat logs
- Emails
- Some SMS Messages
- Hand written love letters
- Greetings cards - Christmas, Birthday, Valentines Day etc.
- E-tickets/flight & hotel bookings
- Western Union receipts
- Marriage Certificate
- Boarding passes (To and from Hong Kong and Philippines)
- Immigration stubs/stamps - copied from Passport
- Utilities bills from shared accommodation (in Philippines)
- Rent receipt from shared accommodation (in Philippines)
- Our son's British Passport, Philippines birth certificate and Philippines Passport
- Sponsor's passport.

Other Evidence

- British Council English Test Pass Certificate (IELTS) showing a score of above 5.5 in speaking and listening.
- Tuberculosis test results (Clear!)

The last time I posted this list nobody had any objections so I assume it is OK. I am not sure about what exact financial documents you need to submit for self-employment - I understand that the list is quite long. But I hope the other information is of use to you.
Old Sep 5th 2015, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

Some of this does not pertain to me but all in all ty
Old Sep 14th 2015, 2:47 am
Just Joined

Eagle60 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does a spouse have to get a criminal record check done as part of the supporting documentation? I've double checked the requirements list and don't see it on there
Old Sep 14th 2015, 8:04 am
Work the problem

Marty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond reputeMarty90 has a reputation beyond repute

You don't need a criminal record check for the Spouse visa itself.

However, some countries (such as the Philippines) require their citizens to obtain an "exit clearance" before they can settle or take employment overseas. A criminal record check is required to obtain this document.

You should check with the relevant authorities of the country that you will be applying from to see if any additional documentation is required in addition to the visa itself.
Old Sep 14th 2015, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

These are the things i don't need Wife is Sponsoring me)
TB test
criminal check (my marriage visa covers that)

Alos wife has her own business P60 does not imply

to much to list, but i get your drift..