Applying for child's UK passport

Old Dec 2nd 2018, 3:49 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applying for child's UK passport

Originally Posted by morpeth
Yes .
If you’re applying from within the UK then you’ll only need to send her expired passport in but her passport photos will need to be countersigned. That might be tricky to do from within the UK if she hasn’t been living in the UK. How soon before she needs to move back?
Old Dec 22nd 2018, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

Roshd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
If you don’t have a British passport then leave it blank.
Hi BritInParis,

Thank you for your support and advice. I received my son's passport.
Best regards
God bless
Old Dec 22nd 2018, 10:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
If you’re applying from within the UK then you’ll only need to send her expired passport in but her passport photos will need to be countersigned. That might be tricky to do from within the UK if she hasn’t been living in the UK. How soon before she needs to move back?
Everything worked out fine, whole process just 8 days ( and I didnt pay for fast track). Evidently counter signature since I was applicant was for someone who knew me, and since my daughter here could sign photograph.As precaution I had post office do document check of my passport copy(ad her US passport) ( even though number on application).I waste to send grandparents information etc but post office said no need Got text message saying day passport would be delivered. Very efficient !

I also got back in different package her old passport o the same day.

Old Dec 22nd 2018, 10:20 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear you were both successful.