"Application Not Straightforward"

Old Jul 7th 2018, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Emmaanfi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "Application Not Straightforward"

I apply from Nigeria and I did biometrics the day I summit my application. Please how long afterwards did you receive your decision? After I receive this message on the 29th June
Old Jul 7th 2018, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emmaanfi
I apply from Nigeria and I did biometrics the day I summit my application. Please how long afterwards did you receive your decision? After I receive this message on the 29th June
Application from Nigeria takes longer usually but how long no one can say with certainty. All you can do is wait until they have made decision.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

Oh Ok. Please one more question. Have you see someone they wrote this message and finally got the Visa Approve? Please response because my wife is really worry right now
Old Jul 7th 2018, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Ok. Please one more question. Have you see someone they wrote this message and finally got the Visa Approve? Please response because my wife is really worry right now
Yes plenty of people gotten “non straightforward “ email and have been approved. Getting this email doesn’t mean that your visa will certainly be refused. It means what it says in email “that your application can’t be decided within time frame given by UKVI” it doesn’t mean anything more or anything else.. So don’t worry

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; Jul 7th 2018 at 6:15 pm.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Oh Thank you! Please do you mean they will send another email saying the Visa has been approval or they will just say decision has been made? Which one of the email is good? Please tell me if you know . I'm so scare right now
Old Jul 7th 2018, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

Oh Thank you! Please do you mean they will send another email saying the Visa has been approval or they will just say decision has been made? Which one of the email is good? Please tell me if you know . I'm so scare right now Oh Thank you! Please do you mean they will send another email saying the Visa has been approval or they will just say decision has been made? Which one of the email is good? Please tell me if you know . I'm so scare right now
No one gets to know if there Visa has been approved or not until they receive their passports. You will get “ decision has been made” email or the VAC will contact you if passport is ready for collection.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Oh! Thank you so much for your help
Old Jul 7th 2018, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Please one more question. How do you do think we will have to wait since 3 month has already pass
Old Jul 7th 2018, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Please one more question. How long do you think we will have to wait since 3 month has already pass
It’s really something no one can tell you. You can checkout timeline of people online who have applied from Nigeria and have received non straightforward email that might help you to figure out more however everyone case is unique but still you will get some idea.

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; Jul 7th 2018 at 7:39 pm.
Old Jul 9th 2018, 2:50 am
Just Joined

mpayne32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shynes
Yes I had another visa, that question in an earlier post was referring directly to the Youth Mobility Scheme or Working Holiday Visa as the vignette was unclear as to place of issue.

And there have been several years of "visits"; in previous posts I referred to one specifically in terms of NHS use while not on a visa that's all.

Hope that clarifies things for you both!!

Again, would simply having a previous history of living in the uk count against me?
Hi Shynes,
Your situaimsi sounds sunilar to mine. Would love to get in touch with you to chat if you have time?
Old Jul 9th 2018, 6:20 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mpayne32
Hi Shynes,
Your situaimsi sounds sunilar to mine. Would love to get in touch with you to chat if you have time?
Just FYI, Shynes hasn’t been on the forum since November, so is very unlikely to see your post.

HTH.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 18th 2018 at 11:15 am.
Old Aug 25th 2018, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

chris02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shynes
I've been waiting with severe anxiety for the past 3 months, and recently reconciled myself to my application taking 50-60 business days as most people seem to be in the same boat at the moment even though it is a priority application. However today is working day 59 and I just got an email through from Sheffield....

"Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets." -- has anyone else received this email? My stomach is in knots. Is this an unusual response? For anyone who has received this same response, how long afterwards did you receive your decision? Was it approved or rejected? Need some reassurance, as my anxiety is through the roof. I thought I read somewhere that this was simply a method of them fobbing you off as they are backlogged in Sheffield?

I did have an issue with previous NHS history, however I was assured by the Department of Health that this wouldn't be a problem and included communications with 3 different NHS bodies to show that repayment was attempted but not a possibility. Praying and hoping and wishing this isn't a rejection. I've been 7 months without my husband, homeless, unemployed, and living out of a suitcase. Just desperately want to get home

*Applied in Toronto, Canada on April 13 for reference; Priority application.
after di u get the msg u not straightforward..how long did u wait to get u visa?
Old Aug 25th 2018, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

Please I will like someone to help. I receive this message from Home office last week concerning my settlement visa which has complete 3 month of submission

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

I will like to know to do next?

Emma
what is u status now? did u get u visa now?
Old Aug 25th 2018, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

Shadowfair is an unknown quantity at this point

so annoying and frustrating . stay positive
Old Aug 25th 2018, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Shadowfair
so annoying and frustrating . stay positive
yes so upseting..did u get you visa?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.