Application Acknowledgment

Old Feb 27th 2017, 11:11 am
Just Joined

mirecart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Application Acknowledgment

Hi All,

My wife and I submitted our application on the 27th of January via recorded delivery with Australia post, and saw that it was signed for, but nothing since. No email to even acknowledge they are processing our application or anything.

Is this normal, or should we have received something by now.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Mick n Beck
Old Feb 28th 2017, 9:23 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Application Acknowledgment

Quick update:

I rang our local number and was advised they have received our application, but no one has been allocated to review it as yet.

So 1 month down 2 to go, hopefully they will get it sorted sooner rather than later.
Old Feb 28th 2017, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

davi78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you talking about a passport application? I have sent a passport application from the US. I paid extra to send the application via registered mail and was told I would be able to track the package. But when putting in the tracking number it tells me I can't track a package to U.K. 😡 So I was wondering the same thing if they would let you know when they have received it.
Old Feb 28th 2017, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

Sorry Davi78, I should have been clearer in my description. I've applied for a settlement visa for the UK and I live in Adelaide, but had to send our application to Sydney.
I decided to call the number i found on the visauk website and was able to get them to send me an email confirming they have received my application, passport etc, and will back in due course. Sorry for the confusion.
regards,
Mick