Appendix 2 Questions!

Old Mar 21st 2017, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

shynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Appendix 2 Questions!

Hey folks,

Just a handful of questions stand between me and lodging my Spouse Visa online! If anyone can help me with these I would so appreciate it Most of them are easy enough, I just want to double check before making a silly error.

Regarding the Online Application:
1. Place of Issue for a British Passport? I know IPS is the Issuing Authority, but what is the place of issue? IPS / GBR / UK / London, UK (where he went to get passport, but not stated in passport itself)

2. I have a Canadian Passport which was renewed in the UK, therefore, the Place of Issue is London, UK. What would the Issuing Authority be? (It doesn't state in passport). Simply "Canada", or London?

3. I previously had a Tier 5 YMS work visa for the UK. It lists the Place of Issue as "New York", but what would the Issuing Authority be? British High Commission, UK Border Agency, New York Consulate? Any ideas?

4. "When did sponsor arrive in the UK?" My husband is a British citizen and has lived in the UK his entire life apart from a 2 month stint in Australia. Do I put his date of birth as the date of arrival? Or the date he arrived back from Australia?

Appendix 2 (numbers correspond to specific questions on the form)

1.19 - "Have you lived with your sponsor akin to marriage?" We lived together in Australia for about 1.5 months (on a Working Holiday Visa) before he had to return to the UK unexpectedly. Would I include this? Also I stayed with him for 6 months in the uk this past year and we essentially lived in a relationship akin to marriage at that time. But because I wasn't a legal resident at the time, would I not include this?

1.26 - "Do you or your sponsor have any physical or mental conditions which currently require personal care or medical assistance at home or have learning difficulties?" - By at home do they actually mean within the home or within the UK? My husband has Crohn's Disease, which is why we have decided it is best to settle in the UK so he has access to NHS care (mentioned in my letter of Introduction). He doesn't require any home care or anything, and I wouldn't want to put anything here unless necessary, lest they think he might be incapable to supporting me as a sponsor?

3.11 - "What is your sponsor's annual income from this employment before tax" - My husband received a pay raise in December 2016. Do I put his new salary here or would I adjust it somehow to reflect the past 12 months? Both his salary before and after are above the minimum amount required.

Lastly, as it is just before P60 release time, I only have his P60 issued last year for 2015-2016 - is this ok? It is just a computer print out as that is all his company has provided him with - does this need to be signed / stamped or is it ok the way it is?

Thanks in advice! x
Old Mar 21st 2017, 8:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appendix 2 Questions!

You are applying for a Fiance visa not a spouse visa are you not?

Confused..... as your earlier posts refer constantly to a fiance visa and now you are referring to your husband.
Old Mar 21st 2017, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

shynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appendix 2 Questions!

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
You are applying for a Fiance visa not a spouse visa are you not?

Confused..... as your earlier posts refer constantly to a fiance visa and now you are referring to your husband.
Hey SanDiegogirl - my earlier thread was started back in January, and we've since gotten married in Canada! Decided going through the visa application circus once was enough for this year, so the fiance visa just wasn't going to cut it