Appendix 2 help needed

Old Oct 1st 2018, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

A3am is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Appendix 2 help needed

Hi there, We are filling out our Appendix 2 and are confused about how to prove sponsor's income. I (sponsor) have worked overseas for 3 years. I have now returned to the UK and have just received my first payslip my UK employment. All payslips show income above the required level for the previous 12 months. We definitely meet the income requirement but are unsure of how to record on the Appendix 2. We want to apply under category B- with UK employer for less than 6 months. However when filling out the form it states:

3.13 Has your sponsor had other salaried employment, in the UK, in the 12 months prior to the date of application? (Category B). If ‘No’ go to 3.20.

Q. 3.20 Basically just asks how much I've earned in the last 12 months. It does not ask for my employers details etc.

However the Appendix rm 1.7 states:

The gross amount of salaried or non-salaried employment income of the applicant’s partner (in the UK or overseas) and/or the applicant (if they are in the UK with permission to work).

How do I evidence my overseas employment. I can't complete category 3B as it states Sponsor residing overseas with job offer in UK. I have already started working in the UK and have my payslip from here. Should I just complete both 3A and 3B or just put in all the details of my overseas income in Part 5: 5.1 Is there any other information you wish to be considered as part of your application?

Thanks in advance for any help
Old Oct 1st 2018, 10:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appendix 2 help needed

Presuming you are applying as sponsor employed in UK for less than 6 months:

- Tick Complete 3A, then Cat B (include your payslip, banks statement, letter of employment etc)
- No to 3.13
- Put in salary from past 12 months (overseas) in 3.20

- Provide full details of overseas employment, plus all necessary documentation (payslips, bank statements etc) in Part 5
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

A3am is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Appendix 2 help needed

Thank you!