APPENDIX 2 - Financial Requrement Query

Old Nov 13th 2018, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

solidjim7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default APPENDIX 2 - Financial Requrement Query

Hi I have a question.

So my fiance is filling in the appendix 2 for her visa application.

So I have worked with the same employer for 3 years however my salary has only just hit the financial requirement (I am now earning exactly £18.600).

Question 3.12

Has your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount, as detailed in 3.11 above, continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application? (Category A)

So I have been with the same employer for 6 months but not earning £18.600 for 6 months.

Is it correct for her to answer 'NO' to this and carry on to 3 .13?

3 . 13 Has your sponsor had other salaried employment, in the UK, in the 12 months prior to the date of application?
(Category B)

To which the answer is 'NO' again?
Old Nov 13th 2018, 3:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: APPENDIX 2 - Financial Requrement Query

You can't apply until you can show you are earning the equivalent of 18,600 GBP per annum - unless you have savings to make up the shortfall.

If you have been earning the equivalent of 18,600 GBP for less than 6 months, you have to wait until the 6th month before applying.
Old Nov 13th 2018, 4:59 pm
Just Joined

solidjim7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: APPENDIX 2 - Financial Requrement Query

Okay,

However if I submit my earnings for the last 12 months then it will be coming in at above 18,600 due to overtime.

Is there a way of me showing this to them?