anyone done premium service from OZ this month>

Old Sep 20th 2016, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Leigh04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone done premium service from OZ this month>

Hey

Im having a little stress, Today is the 10th working day. I paid premium service in Melbourne for spouse, settlement visa, which is 10 working days. When I handed in the paperwork, I was told, 10 working days, on the 10th day, you will receive a email from us stating a decision has been made, and a confirmation, your decision has been posted back. I havnt had a reply.

I also used Voyage relocations to prepare our application (immigration agents), so our paperwork was as tight as ever. They have a "no visa no fee policy" and were very pedantic, and went through every piece of evidence, line for line.

I also phoned my partners job offer in the UK and his employers here in melbourne, no-one has had check up phone calls.

Has anyone else experienced delays in oz, Our family is all packed and ready to go.

Im dying here

Cheers
Old Dec 17th 2016, 6:57 am
Just Joined

LisaLisa1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone done premium service from OZ this month>

Hi Leigh04

How did you go? I'm thinking of using the premium service from Melbourne too and any feedback on the service would be much appreciated.