Any advise please

Old Jul 4th 2019, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

sweetybrits is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any advise please

Hello everyone!

Can anyone please advise, we are submitting the spouse visa application of my wife next month. But before that I would like to ask if we are on the right track:
I am a self employed beginning of 2017/18 financial year I had my own limited company but due to unexpected circumstances I decided to change over as Sole trader middle of 2018/19 financial year.

Since I will be using 2018/19 financial year can I combine my earnings of me being director of the limited company beginning of 2018/19 financial year and sole trader earnings middle of 2018/19 financial year to comply the £18,600 threshold?

Regarding the tax reference should i need to register myself as sole trader to HMRC online to get UTR or the previous Tax Reference I had would be enough?

In the application of my wife should I have to include the documents related to my previous limited company or all just related to my current sole trader earnings for 2018/19??

Thanks!