Am i eligible

Old Sep 19th 2020, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Jagaban is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Am i eligible

Originally Posted by Jagaban
Many thanks Brit the wait time was crazy though...lol
finally I became a British Citizen yesterday 18/09/2020 by 11am at the British embassy Toronto..it was smooth and fast the process took less than 45mins we were done and I submitted my British passport application online paid the passport fee and same day also I sent out the supporting documents vie DHL just included the original copy of the registration certificate/coloured copies of all pages of my Canadian passport and Nigerian passport and the countersignatory form...
Old Sep 19th 2020, 10:15 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

finally I became a British Citizen yesterday 18/09/2020 by 11am at the British embassy Toronto..it was smooth and fast the process took less than 45mins we were done and I submitted my British passport application online paid the passport fee and same day also I sent out the supporting documents vie DHL just included the original copy of the registration certificate/coloured copies of all pages of my Canadian passport and Nigerian passport and the countersignatory form...
Congratulations! Welcome to the club!
Old Sep 19th 2020, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Congratulations! Welcome to the club!
many thanks Brit....do you have an idea of the time line for the passport process during this covid Era.
Old Sep 19th 2020, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

95ElTee95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations man. I can't imagine how big of a deal it is getting another citizenship, so welcome fellow Brit - you're one of us. One of us, one of us....

Old Sep 19th 2020, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 95ElTee95
Congratulations man. I can't imagine how big of a deal it is getting another citizenship, so welcome fellow Brit - you're one of us. One of us, one of us....
many thanks finally became a Brit yesterday and good to be a fellow Brit....yea I also hold citizenship for Canada/Britain/America/Nigeria how lucky I am...lol

Last edited by Jagaban; Sep 19th 2020 at 8:46 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2020, 9:03 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

many thanks Brit....do you have an idea of the time line for the passport process during this covid Era.
Normally it can be under two weeks but count on six weeks due to COVID-19.
Old Sep 19th 2020, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Normally it can be under two weeks but count on six weeks due to COVID-19.
ooh good keep in mind I made the application from Canada will it still be within 6weeks?
Old Sep 19th 2020, 9:43 pm

ooh good keep in mind I made the application from Canada will it still be within 6weeks?
In theory, yes.
Old Sep 19th 2020, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

In theory, yes.
Many thanks Brit.
Old Nov 5th 2020, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

Many thanks Brit.
my uk first adult passport arrived today....received my British citizenship registration certificate on the 18th September 2020,posted my first adult uk passport application documents from Canada same 18th September vie Dhl,submitted my online uk passport application same 18th September and received my first uk adult passport 5th November 2020.