Admin Review

Old Dec 5th 2016, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

Nafeesa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Admin Review

Hi

Still waiting for a response from our application (13/Oct/2016). After sending out an email for a status update - I recived a response saying that it was still within the 12 week time frame - so I guess our application will be the bottom of the pile

However, if we get a refusal i believe that there is an appeal which is for the Admin to review the case and it should be completed within 28 days.

Is this correct ?

If incorrect what is the process of getting an admin review/appeal ?

Thanks
Old Dec 5th 2016, 1:02 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Admin Review

I would wait until you get a decision before worrying about a review. Even if you are refused you need to see the refusal notice before deciding whether you have a case or not.
Old Dec 6th 2016, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for that BiP - Just counting the days. I had sent them an email and its still not been reviewed by the ECO - i would have thought that they didnt have many applications for settlement from Kuwait .
Old Dec 6th 2016, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nafeesa
Thanks for that BiP - Just counting the days. I had sent them an email and its still not been reviewed by the ECO - i would have thought that they didnt have many applications for settlement from Kuwait .
As BIP says, wait for the answer then decide. So far as I know, there is no special desk for dealing with applications from Kuwait!
You will be somewhere in the queue, maybe number 10 , maybe number 1,000.
Just be patient.
Old Dec 6th 2016, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for that quiltman - wished there was just a desk for Nafeesas application

I wonder if any applications go longer than the expect max time frame (longer than the limit of 12 weeks in my case) ?