Accountants letter

Old Aug 16th 2016, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Default Accountants letter

Hi All,
I have the accountant's letter from September 2015 which has his registration number, i also have the August 2016 letter without the registration CAEW number

1) can i use the both letters as evidence and add it to application as evidence September letter with the registration number and now re-applying August letter with logo and address and name of firm
Old Aug 16th 2016, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accountants letter

Well you could but to keep the documentation down to a minimum could the accountant not just re-do the letter and include the registration number?
Old Aug 16th 2016, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

i sent him an email waiting for reply.. i would like to make my appointment asap been up late nights going
over everything..so i will wait till tomorrow..hopefully he will add it to the document.just 2 letters..
thanks Sandiegogirl
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
Well you could but to keep the documentation down to a minimum could the accountant not just re-do the letter and include the registration number?

Well i do have a letter from his wife..they corrected it and added the CAEW number and signed of on it....so now have all my ducks lined up so to speak..
ty
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

DernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond repute

It is stuff like this that drove my wife and me crazy...you have to check and double check everything, you can't ever rely on things being correct.
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

damn ..also CA never do immigration
Old Aug 23rd 2016, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

So DernierVirage, you get through with your application
Old Aug 23rd 2016, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

DernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goins
So DernierVirage, you get through with your application
Yes, we were successful, best of luck to you !