Accommodation for spouse

Old Jul 21st 2013, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

awz1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Accommodation for spouse

Will be applying for UK spouse visa soon. I meet all requirements

Just wondering if there would be a problem if the accommodation of where me and my spouse will be living which is my mothers house is in a different city to where I study/work? I live at my mothers but there is a distance of over a 100 miles so was wondering if that would be ok?
Old Jul 21st 2013, 8:50 pm
Back from India

pennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Accommodation for spouse

may create some concern that this is genuine situation as it is a fair way to commute each day!
Old Jul 21st 2013, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by pennylessinindia
may create some concern that this is genuine situation as it is a fair way to commute each day!
Thats the thing. I am a PhD student and only go in for 2 days every 2 weeks
Old Jul 21st 2013, 9:58 pm
Back from India

pennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to behold

if you meet all the other requirements with funds etc and explain this should be ok. Assume you have now met the funding requirement
Old Jul 21st 2013, 10:13 pm
Just Joined

Yes I do meet the financial requirement. So am I meant to write a letter confirming that I attend university only 2 days every 2 weeks? Will i be rejected without this?