Accommodation requirement for uk spouse visa

Old Aug 30th 2018, 6:17 am
Just Joined

maria0991 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Accommodation requirement for uk spouse visa

Hello guys. I badly need help with my issue about accomoaccommo requirement. My husband whowiswmy sponsor is stayingsin a flat where he owns 40% and the rest 60% is rented. How to provide documents for this one. Anyone who experienced the same? What are the documents you submit? Is your visa granted? Thanks a lotl am really confused in this matter.
Old Aug 30th 2018, 9:33 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accommodation requirement for uk spouse visa

Originally Posted by maria0991
Hello guys. I badly need help with my issue about accomoaccommo requirement. My husband whowiswmy sponsor is stayingsin a flat where he owns 40% and the rest 60% is rented. How to provide documents for this one. Anyone who experienced the same? What are the documents you submit? Is your visa granted? Thanks a lotl am really confused in this matter.
Hi, I am too! You'll have to give more details, particularly in which country is your husband living at present? Does he himself rent the other 60% and would the landlord of that share be willing to sign a document for you? Is your husband an EU citizen, and for which country are you applying for a Visa?
If the country in question is in the list of dedicated European countries above, you may do better to post again in the pertinent country forum, otherwise give details in this general Europe section!
P.S. Sorry, just noticed "UK Spouse Visa" in the title. Are you going along the Surinder Singh route by living in a European country before living in the UK?

Last edited by dmu; Aug 30th 2018 at 9:37 am.
Old Aug 30th 2018, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

Hello.. My husband is in UK and he is a citizen there. I am from Philippines. He rented the 60%. I am applying spouse visa. Am really not sure what is that route.
Old Aug 30th 2018, 3:32 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Hello.. My husband is in UK and he is a citizen there. I am from Philippines. He rented the 60%. I am applying spouse visa. Am really not sure what is that route.
Sorry, as you've posted in the "Europe" section, I assumed he was somewhere in Europe! Basically, the S.S. route allows an EU citizen and non-EU spouse to live in an EU country for several months before moving to the UK, after having complied with the rules and regulations.
As your husband is in the UK, you'd do best to post in the "Moving Back to the UK" part of the forum where you'll find more advice than here....
Old Aug 30th 2018, 10:11 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dmu
Sorry, as you've posted in the "Europe" section, I assumed he was somewhere in Europe! Basically, the S.S. route allows an EU citizen and non-EU spouse to live in an EU country for several months before moving to the UK, after having complied with the rules and regulations.
As your husband is in the UK, you'd do best to post in the "Moving Back to the UK" part of the forum where you'll find more advice than here....
Ohhhhh. Am sorry. I was really confused how to post in here. Noted. I will just post in the right forum
Old Aug 30th 2018, 10:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhhh. Am sorry. I was really confused how to post in here. Noted. I will just post in the right forum
I will move the thread for you.
Old Aug 30th 2018, 10:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

You are going to have to explain his situation in more detail. What does owning 40% and renting 60% mean? Never heard of such an arrangement. Did he purchase the flat with another person? Are there other people in the flat who are paying him rent?
Old Aug 30th 2018, 10:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
You are going to have to explain his situation in more detail. What does owning 40% and renting 60% mean? Never heard of such an arrangement. Did he purchase the flat with another person? Are there other people in the flat who are paying him rent?
He is the only occupant of the flat. 40% of the flat is owned by him and the other 60 is rented. There's are some property offers ownership partly.
Old Aug 30th 2018, 11:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

That explains it more clearly.

He will need to show documents showing his purchase/rental agreements for the flat to prove he is the owner/tenant of the property. If he is the only one living there then he does not need a property inspection.
Old Aug 31st 2018, 10:20 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like shared ownership. Not a problem but he'll need to provide both his mortgage/ownership documents and his tenancy agreement.
Old Aug 31st 2018, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

That explains it more clearly.

He will need to show documents showing his purchase/rental agreements for the flat to prove he is the owner/tenant of the property. If he is the only one living there then he does not need a property inspection.
So only the mortgage and rental agreement. How about the council taxtbillt?
Old Aug 31st 2018, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Sounds like shared ownership. Not a problem but he'll need to provide both his mortgage/ownership documents and his tenancy agreement.
And do he still need to provide landlord letter??
Old Aug 31st 2018, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If he is the owner of the property (even with a shared ownership agreement) there is no landlord.
Old Aug 31st 2018, 10:03 pm
Banned

az2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond reputeaz2014 has a reputation beyond repute

If he is the owner of the property (even with a shared ownership agreement) there is no landlord.
Surely whoever owns the other 60% and he is renting from is the landlord?
Old Aug 31st 2018, 10:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by az2014
Surely whoever owns the other 60% and he is renting from is the landlord?
Yes because he is renting. So he have a landlord

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.