Accommodation question

Old Nov 12th 2018, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

spinrs2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Accommodation question

Hey folks, wondering if anyone can help me with a question I have, me and my wife have just applied for spouse visa and her bio metric appointment is Thursday. I’m just putting finishing touches to all our evidence bundle.

The property that I own and the one we intend to live in is currently rented out as I was in Korea on assignment and recently returned to U.K at short notice, I have served my tenent notice and I will take my property back before my wife’s stated travel date.

do you think I should provide proof in the evidence that I have served notice to the tenent?

My bank statements will show a income from my estate agent and reference my address so I don’t know if this will prompt questions by the ECO.

Or do you think I’m reading into it a bit much and don’t need to confuse things and leave it out?

thanks
Old Nov 13th 2018, 5:23 am
Just Joined

AnAsianWife is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Accommodation question

Originally Posted by spinrs2k
Hey folks, wondering if anyone can help me with a question I have, me and my wife have just applied for spouse visa and her bio metric appointment is Thursday. I’m just putting finishing touches to all our evidence bundle.

The property that I own and the one we intend to live in is currently rented out as I was in Korea on assignment and recently returned to U.K at short notice, I have served my tenent notice and I will take my property back before my wife’s stated travel date.

do you think I should provide proof in the evidence that I have served notice to the tenent?

My bank statements will show a income from my estate agent and reference my address so I don’t know if this will prompt questions by the ECO.

Or do you think I’m reading into it a bit much and don’t need to confuse things and leave it out?

thanks
Hi, same my situation mines before... My husband provide the evidence that we give 2 months notice to the leave the house to the estate agent. We included the email that he sent to the estate agent and we also include the mortgage statement and the reply of the agent that they gave notice to the tenant. We submit property inspection report of his parent as we temporary live to his parents house while we are waiting for the tenant to leave my husband house.hope can help you .