62k saving route

Old Jun 21st 2018, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

shaam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 62k saving route

Hi all

if one wants to use the 62k saving route for spouse visa does the sponsor need to be in the Uk at all times ? Or can they apply from abroad ? As long as money is in Uk account for over 6 months.

Anyone has used this route ? Would love to hear from you !
Old Jun 21st 2018, 12:05 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 62k saving route

The applicant can apply from aboard. The sponsor can also be abroad, but the sponsor must travel to the UK either before the applicant or at the same time as the applicant. The cash savings do not need to held in a UK bank account.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
The applicant can apply from aboard. The sponsor can also be abroad, but the sponsor must travel to the UK either before the applicant or at the same time as the applicant. The cash savings do not need to held in a UK bank account.

Thank you so much BritinParis

just to confirm I get it correctly, if my sponsor is in Uk but now wants to use 62k saving route she can come back to HK to stay with me until we get our visa approved and then travel back to Uk together. Right ?

I have one one more question, if due to some system error from the employer of my sponsor she gets a salary lower than the original salary but the company accept their mistake and writes a letter that they will be paying her the due amount with her next pay, can she use this letter from the company and apply for visa this month? As we don’t want to waste one more month but to apply this month we will need the amount that is due as a result of the system error.

Sorry to ask so many question ..
Old Jun 21st 2018, 1:58 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shaam
Thank you so much BritinParis

just to confirm I get it correctly, if my sponsor is in Uk but now wants to use 62k saving route she can come back to HK to stay with me until we get our visa approved and then travel back to Uk together. Right ?
That would be fine.

I have one one more question, if due to some system error from the employer of my sponsor she gets a salary lower than the original salary but the company accept their mistake and writes a letter that they will be paying her the due amount with her next pay, can she use this letter from the company and apply for visa this month? As we don’t want to waste one more month but to apply this month we will need the amount that is due as a result of the system error.

Sorry to ask so many question ..
Is she being back paid for the amount owed? Either way I would suggest it would be safer to wait the extra month. If you will be solely using the savings route then her income becomes a moot point.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

That would be fine.

Is she being back paid for the amount owed? Either way I would suggest it would be safer to wait the extra month. If you will be solely using the savings route then her income becomes a moot point.
yes, she is being back paid the amount owed due to a system error.

What would you suggest, we have the option of 62K available shall we just use it to avoid all the trouble of mixing savings with pay etc or shall we stick with category A which we just barely make it above the requirement
Old Jun 21st 2018, 2:14 pm

yes, she is being back paid the amount owed due to a system error.

What would you suggest, we have the option of 62K available shall we just use it to avoid all the trouble of mixing savings with pay etc or shall we stick with category A which we just barely make it above the requirement
If you can fulfil the financial requirements solely through cash savings then it is by far the easiest way to go. Bear in mind it has to be cash savings and held by either the applicant, the sponsor or jointly for at least six months prior to application unless they are the proceeds of a sale of property.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

If you can fulfil the financial requirements solely through cash savings then it is by far the easiest way to go. Bear in mind it has to be cash savings and held by either the applicant, the sponsor or jointly for at least six months prior to application unless they are the proceeds of a sale of property.

noted.

We have over 62K cash saving held in sponsors account for over 4 months now we will wait until September and then apply.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 2:18 pm

noted.

We have over 62K cash saving held in sponsors account for over 4 months now we will wait until September and then apply.
If it's £62,500+ and held as cash then you'll be foolish not to use this route.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

If it's £62,500+ and held as cash then you'll be foolish not to use this route.

My friend I can’t thank you enough, really. 😇😇😇

Can only pray you have the best of whatever you want in life 。
Old Jun 21st 2018, 3:17 pm

My friend I can’t thank you enough, really. � ����� ����� ����
You are more than welcome.

Can only pray you have the best of whatever you want in life 。
You and me both!
Old Jun 21st 2018, 6:49 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Shaam, are you sure you've got this right? Yesterday you were saying that you only had £22,000 in savings?
Old Jun 21st 2018, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Shaam, are you sure you've got this right? Yesterday you were saying that you only had £22,000 in savings?
Hi spouse of scouse,

I had that 22K for six month saved in one account ESPECIALLY to cover up the shortfall in salary, but my sponsors' employer missed up right in the end when we wanted a smooth transition !

I have another 65K+ in one more account so now we are thinking we'll just use the saving route if its easier and less troublesome
Old Jun 21st 2018, 9:50 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Hi spouse of scouse,

I had that 22K for six month saved in one account ESPECIALLY to cover up the shortfall in salary, but my sponsors' employer missed up right in the end when we wanted a smooth transition !

I have another 65K+ in one more account so now we are thinking we'll just use the saving route if its easier and less troublesome
Goodo