Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

22 days since i resubmitted my passport to stick my visa but nothing so far

22 days since i resubmitted my passport to stick my visa but nothing so far

Old Aug 20th 2018, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Shadowfair is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 22 days since i resubmitted my passport to stick my visa but nothing so far

Think not , not sure

it should have been [email protected]

was that yours.

I think you get an email from
them when you get your passport back
Old Aug 20th 2018, 8:05 am
Just Joined

sinapooh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 22 days since i resubmitted my passport to stick my visa but nothing so far

Originally Posted by Shadowfair
Think not , not sure

it should have been [email protected]

was that yours.

I think you get an email from
them when you get your passport back
I still haven't received my passport back. I'm really worry about what is the result of my case. is there anyway i can find out about it before i get my passport back? why would they need my passport back if they didn't granted my visa?
Old Aug 20th 2018, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sinapooh
I still haven't received my passport back. I'm really worry about what is the result of my case. is there anyway i can find out about it before i get my passport back? why would they need my passport back if they didn't granted my visa?
have you tried emailing UKVI?

i am not sure what esle can be done

did your sponser get his/ her docs back after that email?
Old Aug 30th 2018, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

Stissa is an unknown quantity at this point

Same situation I have resubmitted my passport back on 27 of August but until now I haven’t heard or received an Email from them. I have been planning to go there by myself to ask what happen with my visa because the staff said to me that the passport will be back maximum 7 working days. So if one of you already receive your passport back please let us know on this forum. Also I will update my application. Thank you so much
Old Aug 30th 2018, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

What country did you apply in?

would you mind sharing the text received on your email from tls, was it tls or vfs?
Old Aug 30th 2018, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

What country did you apply in?

would you mind sharing the text received on your email from tls, was it tls or vfs?
so i have applied from Istanbul (TLS) i applied for EEA family permit and i have received an emails from both of them first is (VAC it means TLS) said that the decision has been made and they need to me resubmit my passport and second is (visasheffo) said i must resubmit my passport to allow them to complete final processes of my application. And i will going to the VAC on Monday.
Old Aug 30th 2018, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

Cool hope yours is sorted

please keep us updated as I might very soon receving decision made email from ukvi.

we also applied in istanbul.

are you turkish resident? We are not and fiance has to fly over to turkey when we get a reaponse so hope they understand it is expensive to stay while waiting for passport to comeback for forigners and return it asap

i think it goes from tls to british embassy in istanbul and then back. It won’t go to sheffield

has your tls changed to say decision made or no?

our paper says if we are accepted we need to submit and if rejected they will email the rejection letter. Did you get a similar letter?
Old Aug 30th 2018, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

I am not turkish citizenship. I have just came to istanbul just for resubmitted my passport from London. So my husband work in london and i am pregnant exactly now 8 months so I can’t go to my home country because it’s too far so we decided to apply from Istanbul as my husband is turkish and bulgarian citizenship. I hope my visa will be granted and passport will be back to me maximum on Tuesday. Let’s pray for us
Old Aug 30th 2018, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

Hi to all again
Today was 42nd day since i have resubmitted my passport i haven't heard anything. UKVI inquiry center is completely useless and don't give us any information just keep saying same things. Our final solution was calling my fiance's MP. The MP wrote a letter to related department. They told the MP they will answer her in 20 working days but she said she will ask them to respond quickly and its urgent.
I really don't know what should i do. It's really difficult for me and my fiance. It's the most horrible experience we both have had in our life.
Old Aug 30th 2018, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

Cool hope yours is sorted

please keep us updated as I might very soon receving decision made email from ukvi.

we also applied in istanbul.

are you turkish resident? We are not and fiance has to fly over to turkey when we get a reaponse so hope they understand it is expensive to stay while waiting for passport to comeback for forigners and return it asap

i think it goes from tls to british embassy in istanbul and then back. It won’t go to sheffield

has your tls changed to say decision made or no?

our paper says if we are accepted we need to submit and if rejected they will email the rejection letter. Did you get a similar letter?
Can you update us with your case. Have you received anything to ask resubmit your passport? Also is your fiance Iranian like me?
Old Aug 30th 2018, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

It’s not easy for me as well as i am pregnant almost 8 months and we need to stay together for my give birth but still now we are struggling with visa.
Old Aug 30th 2018, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

Can you update us with your case. Have you received anything to ask resubmit your passport? Also is your fiance Iranian like me?
nope malaysia

Old Aug 30th 2018, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Stissa
It’s not easy for me as well as i am pregnant almost 8 months and we need to stay together for my give birth but still now we are struggling with visa.
has your TLS contact changed ?

the three boxes( decision made, passport collected, ready for collection ) ?
Old Aug 30th 2018, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

Hi to all again
Today was 42nd day since i have resubmitted my passport i haven't heard anything. UKVI inquiry center is completely useless and don't give us any information just keep saying same things. Our final solution was calling my fiance's MP. The MP wrote a letter to related department. They told the MP they will answer her in 20 working days but she said she will ask them to respond quickly and its urgent.
I really don't know what should i do. It's really difficult for me and my fiance. It's the most horrible experience we both have had in our life.

have you tried asking someone else flying to istanbul and checking if the passport was ever handed over ?
It could be it was handed over and not picked up ontime and went back to british embassy

I would ask someone to flyover and check as I wouldn't trust an agent
Old Aug 30th 2018, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

Not yet. But I received an email that i told you the decision has been made. I am confuse as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.