2017 UK SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES

Old Jul 3rd 2017, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

KernowIan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2017 UK SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES

Originally Posted by j_dt2017
Hanging there. Fingers crossed for you
Hij_dt

Looks like you are 4 weeks behind Scouse and me. I don't think the Priority service is making much of a difference having seen others here from Bangkok. All we can do is wait I guess. The £5.48 email service at least gave piece of mind to some extent even though the reply was generic. Good luck.
Old Jul 3rd 2017, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

Laciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond reputeLaciuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scousejohn
Did you here anything yet?
My wifes application was on the same day as yours and email confirming on the 4th May also but as of yet we have heard nothing!
Hi ,
Dox scanned 8th of My ,
day one 10th of May,
paid priority ( bad idea, waste of money)
Now working day 38
Filed an official complaint

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jul 3rd 2017 at 1:42 pm. Reason: Offtopic remarks removed. This thread is for timeline only...thanks.
Old Jul 3rd 2017, 1:44 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KernowIan
Hij_dt

Looks like you are 4 weeks behind Scouse and me. I don't think the Priority service is making much of a difference having seen others here from Bangkok. All we can do is wait I guess. The £5.48 email service at least gave piece of mind to some extent even though the reply was generic. Good luck.
The priority service almost certainly will be making a difference, as the priority people will keep pushing the non priority applications back.
Old Jul 4th 2017, 7:31 am
Just Joined

sweetserenityalways is an unknown quantity at this point

Our Timeline:

Country applying from: USA
NON PRIORITY
Online Application submitted: 8 June 2017
Biometrics taken 9 June 2017
Docs and Application mailed 9 June 2017
Docs and Application received / signed for in Sheffield: 12 June 2017
Email confirmation from Sheffield: 13 June 2017
Email from Sheffield
Decision made
Docs/ Passport Received:

Adding our information here
Old Jul 4th 2017, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

garyede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud of

Hi guys my first post on here. just a quick question about my timeline. My wife handed her application form in to the British Embassy in Manila on 10 May (same day as biometrics). It was sent to Sheffield and she received an email on 17 May confirming receipt and to sent supporting documents. I sent all supporting documents including hers to Sheffield via DHL
to the PO Box 5852 in Sheffield. I tracked the delivery which was done on 19 May. This is a non priority settlement visa. My question is what is the first date of my timeline is it 10 May
(date of interview) or 19 May date supporting documents received? Date application submitted online is 22 April.
Old Jul 4th 2017, 9:26 am
Just Joined

Ahhhhh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by garyede
Hi guys my first post on here. just a quick question about my timeline. My wife handed her application form in to the British Embassy in Manila on 10 May (same day as biometrics). It was sent to Sheffield and she received an email on 17 May confirming receipt and to sent supporting documents. I sent all supporting documents including hers to Sheffield via DHL
to the PO Box 5852 in Sheffield. I tracked the delivery which was done on 19 May. This is a non priority settlement visa. My question is what is the first date of my timeline is it 10 May
(date of interview) or 19 May date supporting documents received? Date application submitted online is 22 April.
Login to visa4uk.fco.gov.uk and it will tell you the official start date of your application (not just the date you made the online application)
Old Jul 4th 2017, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

garyede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud of

I am in there now and all it says is application started 14 April 2017. My supporting docs were sent independently by myself from the uk not scanned in Manila
Old Jul 4th 2017, 9:51 am
Just Joined

Ahhhhh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by garyede
I am in there now and all it says is application started 14 April 2017. My supporting docs were sent independently by myself from the uk not scanned in Manila
You're right - my mistake. In that case I don't know when day 1 starts.
Old Jul 4th 2017, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Logic tells me the first date of application should be when you undertake the interview and hand in your application form and appendix 2. I didn't dare sent our docs to my wife in the Philippines because of the recent changes to procedures with regards supporting documents and i didn't really trust the scanning service in case stuff got lost!!!
Old Jul 4th 2017, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

I was talking to my mate yesterday and he said there was a recruitment drive around 3/4 weeks ago for ECO's in Sheffield (the guys who process the papers) they were wanting 220
officers which tells you a lot about what sort of mess they are in at the moment!! my mate said that they are expected to evaluate up to 20 applications per day which seems a lot to me. You can understand why there is a large backlog.
Old Jul 4th 2017, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

Djamel15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Country applying from: ALGERIA
Type of visa applied for: Settlement Visa
Priority/Non-Priority: Priority
Date application submitted: 06 June 2017
Date biometrics taken: 06 June 2017
Date documentation was received by UKVI: Documents
Email confirmation received: 07 June 2017
Office location processing your visa: Sheffield
Projected timeline given: today is 30 days
Assigned to ECO email: Not Yet waiting ....... Hope soon
Decision made email: Not Yet waiting ....... Hope soon
Date your visa was received:Not Yet waiting .......Hope soon
Old Jul 4th 2017, 2:54 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Djamel15
Country applying from: ALGERIA
Type of visa applied for: Settlement Visa
Priority/Non-Priority: Priority
Date application submitted: 06 June 2017
Date biometrics taken: 06 June 2017
Date documentation was received by UKVI: Documents
Email confirmation received: 07 June 2017
Office location processing your visa: Sheffield
Projected timeline given: today is 30 days
Assigned to ECO email: Not Yet waiting ....... Hope soon
Decision made email: Not Yet waiting ....... Hope soon
Date your visa was received:Not Yet waiting .......Hope soon
Only working days are counted for processing days, weekends and public holidays aren't included in estimated processing times.
Old Jul 4th 2017, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: 2017 UK SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES

Thanks for the advice.
Old Jul 4th 2017, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

AnaFoster is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!!
I'm new here... I'm Brazlian living in Dublin under a Student visa.
Applied for my spouse visa on may 26th (biometrics too)... received a confirmation email on may 31... we paid priority because on the TLS website was saying 3 weeks but we haven't heard anything since... i'm worried because now is not showing how long is taking for settlement visas.
Anyone knows anything about it? why is not showing?
thanks!
Old Jul 4th 2017, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

Hiya, AnaFoster

I do agree with you but u need to know what they said here i just mark it for on red we aim unfortunately they didnt say we well
The Settlement Priority Visa Service ensures that your application will be processed at the front of the queue. We aim to process Settlement Priority Visas within 15 working days from the date of your appointment at the UK Visa Application Centre.

same we have to wait

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.