2017 UK SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES

Old Jun 21st 2017, 6:06 pm
***RETIRED*** Do Not Contact

ibobi has a reputation beyond reputeibobi has a reputation beyond reputeibobi has a reputation beyond reputeibobi has a reputation beyond reputeibobi has a reputation beyond reputeibobi has a reputation beyond reputeibobi has a reputation beyond reputeibobi has a reputation beyond reputeibobi has a reputation beyond reputeibobi has a reputation beyond reputeibobi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2017 UK SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES

testing
Old Jun 21st 2017, 7:05 pm
IB Admin

IBJoel has a reputation beyond reputeIBJoel has a reputation beyond reputeIBJoel has a reputation beyond reputeIBJoel has a reputation beyond reputeIBJoel has a reputation beyond reputeIBJoel has a reputation beyond reputeIBJoel has a reputation beyond reputeIBJoel has a reputation beyond reputeIBJoel has a reputation beyond reputeIBJoel has a reputation beyond reputeIBJoel has a reputation beyond repute

TEst Post
Old Jun 21st 2017, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

Usman Wahla is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys!
I have been emailing the whatsapp chat and I have got in text format, which is obviously possible to be tempered. But this is not my first evidence I'm maintaining to prove regular communication with my spouse. I have got my phone bills, showing regularly calls being made (not daily), besides I'm also keep a screenshot log for Skype calls.

1: is it ok to just use some sample of what's chat log in the form I have mentioned above?
2: what importance the Skype calls logs would hold maintained as mentioned above?
3: what should be the frequency of phone calls made to each other?
Old Jun 21st 2017, 9:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Usman Wahla
Guys!
I have been emailing the whatsapp chat and I have got in text format, which is obviously possible to be tempered. But this is not my first evidence I'm maintaining to prove regular communication with my spouse. I have got my phone bills, showing regularly calls being made (not daily), besides I'm also keep a screenshot log for Skype calls.

1: is it ok to just use some sample of what's chat log in the form I have mentioned above?
2: what importance the Skype calls logs would hold maintained as mentioned above?
As above, please don't ask questions on this thread, it's for timelines so your questions may well be missed. Please start a new thread with any questions, thx.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

azimahmed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Balrog
Yikes my screenshots would have run into 500 plus pages. So I extracted the Facebook chat from google chrome. I didn't tamper with anything. Nothing is redacted. It came down to 265. I sure hope they don't reject my fb chat and call log. We have singularly communicated on fb as the connections are better and it's free. We talk like two to three times a day.
I think you will be fine, nothing to worry about. If they require anything extra they should be in contact with you.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 10:47 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

To anyone thinking of sending in hundreds of pages of social media or online communication as proof of your relationship you should be aware that it will just go straight in the bin. Your marriage certificate, a relationship letter each and a dozen or so photos of you together with friends and family will suffice unless there has been an unusually long period of separation or if the applicant has an adverse UK immigration history.
Old Jun 22nd 2017, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

KernowIan is an unknown quantity at this point

Bangkok.

Like the others here we are waiting patiently.

My wife applied online 19 April and attended biometrics/documents handover in Bangkok 27 April. She was then informed application forwarded to Sheffield early May and awaiting ECO consideration. Nothing heard since. We are married and have lived together permanently in Thailand for past seven years. She has, in the past, had UK family visit visa, and Schengen for holidays. I am now in UK since the end of May with our 4yo British son who will start primary school here in September.

I see there is a queue! I wonder if there are any others watching here with wife stuck in Thailand waiting, waiting, waiting. Thanks for any reply.
Old Jun 22nd 2017, 7:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Usman Wahla
Guys!

Yes, there is no need to send all whats app chats and calls with 100s of pages - 30 would be ok I would say.

Skype calls are good and would also be valid to use as most use whats app, fb and skype calls.

Every few days would be great!
Old Jun 22nd 2017, 7:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by KernowIan
Bangkok.

Like the others here we are waiting patiently.

My wife applied online 19 April and attended biometrics/documents handover in Bangkok 27 April. She was then informed application forwarded to Sheffield early May and awaiting ECO consideration. Nothing heard since. We are married and have lived together permanently in Thailand for past seven years. She has, in the past, had UK family visit visa, and Schengen for holidays. I am now in UK since the end of May with our 4yo British son who will start primary school here in September.

I see there is a queue! I wonder if there are any others watching here with wife stuck in Thailand waiting, waiting, waiting. Thanks for any reply.
I would say you should expect a reply around 3 weeks time. Best of luck!
Old Jun 22nd 2017, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Colesy898 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know the process everything goes through once it is with UKVI, I called them again last night and they told me the case is closed, the guy said it goes from open where they could request any missing info to closed meaning they are happy hey have averything and the next stage will be decision. I wonder if anyone knows the actual process I.e has one person looked at it and now it is passed to someone else for the actual decision, I am just trying to work out if we are near the end of the process or does it need to go through another 10 different people before a decision is made.
I'm going to explode from impatience soon!
Old Jun 22nd 2017, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

DernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by azimahmed
Yes, there is no need to send all whats app chats and calls with 100s of pages - 30 would be ok I would say.

Skype calls are good and would also be valid to use as most use whats app, fb and skype calls.

Every few days would be great!
Just out of interest, why do you suggest as many as 30 pages? For what it's worth, my wife and I submitted a total of just three pages to illustrate some WeChat, QQ and E mail contact...and this was in a situation where for work reasons we had not been living together permanently. As BritInParis says, there are other and more useful ways to demonstrate that the relationship is a permanent one......
Old Jun 22nd 2017, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

Audreyy10102 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Colesy898
Does anyone know the process everything goes through once it is with UKVI, I called them again last night and they told me the case is closed, the guy said it goes from open where they could request any missing info to closed meaning they are happy hey have averything and the next stage will be decision. I wonder if anyone knows the actual process I.e has one person looked at it and now it is passed to someone else for the actual decision, I am just trying to work out if we are near the end of the process or does it need to go through another 10 different people before a decision is made.
I'm going to explode from impatience soon!
When did your docs arrive in Sheffield
Old Jun 22nd 2017, 1:28 pm
Just Joined

OlympicRudi is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone else noticed the processing time stats on the website updated to show May's statistics?
I checked only a couple of days ago & they had been showing Feb stats. So must be new?
Old Jun 22nd 2017, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

shynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OlympicRudi
Anyone else noticed the processing time stats on the website updated to show May's statistics?
I checked only a couple of days ago & they had been showing Feb stats. So must be new?
Thank you for the heads up on this!! I just checked for Toronto where I applied and in February 66% were decided in 30 days, whereas for May it's 18% in 30 days. I'm on day 46, so this makes me less paranoid now that it's 'just me'. Rather annoyed that I paid priority when 100% of applications are done in 60 days however...
Old Jun 22nd 2017, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

Audreyy10102 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OlympicRudi
It's new from today because I check everyday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.