2 jobs for Spouse Visa

Old Jan 15th 2019, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

Photoman48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2 jobs for Spouse Visa

Hi everyone, I’m really new on this forum and I’m finding it really helpful. My wife will be my sponsor. She finally found the second job. Her main is on salary, she earns £16000 yearly. Her second job is zero hour contract. She will get paid 15th of every month so she will get paid 15th January for her main job.(£1.333 every month) She just started on her second job, Her second job will pay her every two weeks on Thursdays. So she will get paid on 24th of January and 7th if February, she will do minimum 18 hours (£144) each payslip. So totally she will work 36 hours in a month. We really wonder does it matter if she doesn’t meet totally £1550 with 2 payslips in the same month? Or is it gonna be okay if she earns £1.333 6 months (6 pay slips from her main job) + £144 every two weeks (13 pay slips from her second job)
She just doesn’t meet £1550 in January (this month) so she can meet £9300 in 6 month. As I say we confuse about not meeting £1.550 in January, other months are fine we think.
Thank you very much for help!
Old Jan 15th 2019, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 jobs for Spouse Visa

Originally Posted by Photoman48
Hi everyone, I’m really new on this forum and I’m finding it really helpful. My wife will be my sponsor. She finally found the second job. Her main is on salary, she earns £16000 yearly. Her second job is zero hour contract. She will get paid 15th of every month so she will get paid 15th January for her main job.(£1.333 every month) She just started on her second job, Her second job will pay her every two weeks on Thursdays. So she will get paid on 24th of January and 7th if February, she will do minimum 18 hours (£144) each payslip. So totally she will work 36 hours in a month. We really wonder does it matter if she doesn’t meet totally £1550 with 2 payslips in the same month? Or is it gonna be okay if she earns £1.333 6 months (6 pay slips from her main job) + £144 every two weeks (13 pay slips from her second job)
She just doesn’t meet £1550 in January (this month) so she can meet £9300 in 6 month. As I say we confuse about not meeting £1.550 in January, other months are fine we think.
Thank you very much for help!
If she does not make 9,300 in 6 months (based on main salary, plus whatever she earns per month from the second job), your application will fail. Sounds like the second job is paid hourly so she needs to work enough hours to make up the shortfall.
Old Jan 15th 2019, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
If she does not make 9,300 in 6 months (based on main salary, plus whatever she earns per month from the second job), your application will fail. Sounds like the second job is paid hourly so she needs to work enough hours to make up the shortfall.

Thank you very much for your reply. As you say her second job is paid hourly. The thing is she got paid today fo her main job (£1,333.33 Sallary - before tax) and she will get paid for her second job on 24th of january ( she will get paid for 18 hours so she will get £144 because she just started to work) but she will get paid for 36 hours next month.(she gets paid every 2 weeks on thursdays for the second job) So i wonder that, is it okay to earn tottally £1.477 this month, and next month she will get tottally £1.621 for both of the job. Could we count january pay slips or should we start in februrary? My spouse's monthly gross income is 1,333 pounds for her main job, and 288 pound for second hourly paid job. So, do I need to show 1,550 pounds every month or can I average it?

Thanks again

Last edited by Photoman48; Jan 15th 2019 at 8:57 pm.
Old Jan 15th 2019, 9:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Photoman48
Thank you very much for your reply. As you say her second job is paid hourly. The thing is she got paid today fo her main job (£1,333.33 Sallary - before tax) and she will get paid for her second job on 24th of january ( she will get paid for 18 hours so she will get £144 because she just started to work) but she will get paid for 36 hours next month.(she gets paid every 2 weeks on thursdays for the second job) So i wonder that, is it okay to earn tottally £1.477 this month, and next month she will get tottally £1.621 for both of the job. Could we count january pay slips or should we start in februrary? My spouse's monthly gross income is 1,333 pounds for her main job, and 288 pound for second hourly paid job. So, do I need to show 1,550 pounds every month or can I average it?

Thanks again
You take the gross monthly salary and add to it the average hourly income paid over 6 months.
Old Jan 15th 2019, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
You take the gross monthly salary and add to it the average hourly income paid over 6 months.
Omg thank you so much you are a star. We thought she has to earn 1550 pound every month. So we can count the January’s pay slips of both jobs. Thanks a lot