It’s been 7 months!

Old Aug 4th 2018, 12:58 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It’s been 7 months!

Originally Posted by AnxiouslyAnxious View Post
yeah , hes gonna try to get it. I just got to know he lost his June payslip so he’s gonna have to get the print out one. Idk why nothing goes right :/ Should we get his employer to sign and stamp the print out one as well as original ones because it might look weird that only one payslip is signed. Also ask the employer to confirm the authenticity of payslips in employer letter?
If you read the quoted section of the immigration rules I provided you'll see that this is mandatory.
Old Aug 4th 2018, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis View Post
If you read the quoted section of the immigration rules I provided you'll see that this is mandatory.
Understood. Thank you 🙂
Old Aug 5th 2018, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

Good Evening, so we are thinking of submitting our application by 10th and here I am again with my never ending problems ☹️😩 My husband received his bank statements through post, after reading threads where it’s mentioned that bank statements posted to your postal address are considered authentic so,we decided to get them through post except the August one which he will need to get it stamped by bank. The bank statements my husband received through post are in black and white print and it includes a letter from bank that says “these are duplicate statements” so now I’m confused if they would be considered authentic? Should we get all of them stamped by bank but I heard Barclays refuse to stamp as they are electronically stamped. This is so stressful 🙁 I am super duper thankful to everyone for being so patient with me and very helpful. Happy Weekend 🙂

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; Aug 5th 2018 at 6:34 pm.
Old Aug 5th 2018, 8:44 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Good Evening, so we are thinking of submitting our application by 10th and here I am again with my never ending problems ☹️😩 My husband received his bank statements through post, after reading threads where it’s mentioned that bank statements posted to your postal address are considered authentic so,we decided to get them through post except the August one which he will need to get it stamped by bank. The bank statements my husband received through post are in black and white print and it includes a letter from bank that says “these are duplicate statements” so now I’m confused if they would be considered authentic? Should we get all of them stamped by bank but I heard Barclays refuse to stamp as they are electronically stamped. This is so stressful 🙁 I am super duper thankful to everyone for being so patient with me and very helpful. Happy Weekend 🙂
That would be preferable. If you request them to be printed in branch first then they are more likely to be able to stamp them for you.
Old Aug 5th 2018, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis View Post
That would be preferable. If you request them to be printed in branch first then they are more likely to be able to stamp them for you.
Ok, He will print all of them in bank and request them to stamp the statements. I hope they will stamp them all. Thanks a ton 🙂
Old Aug 8th 2018, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Hi there, I got a quick question to ask. Last time we included all the chats and logs from my side since hubby didn’t have much history of logs and chats due to his phone has been broken down couple of times and that erased all history. This time we plan to do the same just update all the logs and chats from April till August but again it will be from my side. Can that cause an issue? It didn’t before perhaps I’m overthinking but wanna be 💯 on things this time. Is it preferable to explain that in cover letter as we didn’t before? Thanks a load for your help 🙏🏼
Old Aug 10th 2018, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, So I couldn’t submit my application today because I wanted bank statements to be sorted so it would be dated with stamp within 28 days but the bank refused to stamp it . They said they are electronically stamped so they wouldn’t stamp it . They manually stamped one page and didn’t stamp rest of it saying it’s stamped electronically. We called bank to post us the colored statements which they said would take a week. Does electronically stamped suffice as official stamped? It has address and everything. The posted ones we got are exactly same as printed off in branch and came with letter stating “these are duplicate statements” which made us confused. 😞 😞

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; Aug 10th 2018 at 3:39 pm.
Old Aug 11th 2018, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Hello, This appendix 2 question is confusing me could you let me know what it means "Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership at any time (including since your wedding or civil partnership ceremony)?... If 'yes' please give full details. If 'No' please give reasons why you have never lived together." My solicitor ticked yes on it for my last application and stated please see the evidence enclosed as we had service apartment bookings during the course of relationship and hotel bookings after marriage as well as before but I’m getting confused now because I read couple of thread saying it applies if you have had actual tenancy agreement or mortgage together it doesn’t make sense to me. Because no where in question it says “have you had shared tenancy or mortgage” to my understanding. Can someone please let me know what should be my answer ? Should I stick with what was written on my last application?
Old Aug 11th 2018, 9:21 pm

You’re confusing two different issues. Stick what you wrote last time and update it if necessary.
Old Aug 15th 2018, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

Hi everyone, I’m bit confused which salary to write on form? My husband got promoted on June so now his annually salary would be different from what was it before. Should we still write the old salary because it’s not been 6 months. What do you do if you got promoted by same employer that you have been working for years so it’s not case of job change. Do we have to fill up the part on appendix where it asks those questions (ticked on in above photo) ? Attaching the photo -:
Old Aug 15th 2018, 6:37 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone, I’m bit confused which salary to write on form? My husband got promoted on June so now his annually salary would be different from what was it before. Should we still write the old salary because it’s not been 6 months. What do you do if you got promoted by same employer that you have been working for years so it’s not case of job change. Do we have to fill up the part on appendix where it asks those questions (ticked on in above photo) ? Attaching the photo -:
If his 'old' salary meets the financial requirements, just stick with that. You're still answering the question truthfully, he still does earn that salary, it's just a bit more now. They only want to know that he earns at least the minimum required, it's not necessary to muddy the waters with his promotion and pay rise.

So for 3.11 - enter his 'old' salary as long as it meets the financial requirements
For 3.12, tick 'yes', then as directed move onto 3.21
Old Aug 15th 2018, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
If his 'old' salary meets the financial requirements, just stick with that. You're still answering the question truthfully, he still does earn that salary, it's just a bit more now. They only want to know that he earns at least the minimum required, it's not necessary to muddy the waters with his promotion and pay rise.

So for 3.11 - enter his 'old' salary as long as it meets the financial requirements
For 3.12, tick 'yes', then as directed move onto 3.21
Thank you for the answer. But above it says this “ If your sponsor has or had more than one previous/other job, you must provide full details for each job held at Part 5. You must also submit the speci ed evidence for each job detailed with your application.” So is 3.21 and 3.22 is still applicable for me to tick?
also we will be sending off his new contract with new title and also wrote in sponsor letter as reason for him not visiting me since December because of his commitment to new role and we were waiting for last application to be processed as well . Employer letter states his previous role as well as new and salaries. Can we still stick to old salary on form? Sorry if I didn’t write so well to explain. It’s all so confusing at times.

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; Aug 15th 2018 at 7:43 pm.
Old Aug 16th 2018, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

We are gonna stick with old salary and fill up the details in additional info box. Hoping this to be last query. We have tried few branches of Barclays to get the statements stamped but didn’t work as they only stamped first page of every month rest remained digitally stamped. We have decided to use the posted ones because on every page it says they are certified by bank even though they are in black and white. It also came with a letter that stated something like that “dear xx these statements are sent to you on request but these statements are duplicate not in original format” so my query if I should include this letter with statements ? I don’t like that it states “duplicate “ or is it ok? Please let me know. Thanks everyone for your support and time.
Old Aug 17th 2018, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Second application check list, please let me know if I have listed all. I’d appreciate your suggestions and input. Thank you 🙏🏼

Online application
Appendix 2
Visa Payment confirmation
IHS confirmation
Bio Confirmation
Applicant’s Passport copy
Sponsor passport
Sponsor letter
Cover letter
IELTS A1 Certificate
TB Certificate new*

Relationship Evidence

Marriage Certificate (priest and registered)
Conversion certificate
18 photos of us
Chat logs and call logs (upto date)
Gift Receipts (upto date)
Emails
Flight tickets
Hotel bookings
Money transfer receipts

Financial

Previous application Decision letter

7 payslips (signed by employer and 28 days sensitive)

7 Bank statements (posted to address before submission of application)

New employment contract

Employer letter (28 days sensitive)

Accommodation

Title deeds
Mortgage letter
Estate agent letter new dated* (28 days sensitive)
Consent letter from sponsor’s mother (28 days sensitive)

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; Aug 17th 2018 at 8:11 pm.