It’s been 7 months!

Old Jul 18th 2018, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It’s been 7 months!

I have couple of queries about bank statements. what transactions on bank statements should be explained? For instance if you have taken loan and loan amount reflects on your transaction do I need to explain that to HO? and What Statements would be considered authentic in their eyes ? Last time we submitted electronically stamped by bank those were printed in the bank on top of it we asked Barclays to stamp it but they refused to stamp. Can we include the electronically stamped statements again? If you know how can we ask the bank to write an official letter confirming the authenticity of the statements?
Old Jul 18th 2018, 10:28 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

The Home Office is not concerned with loans unless you have been gifted the money to meet the financial requirements through cash savings.

Bank statements generally need to be 'as issued' by the bank in paper form, e.g. the ones you receive monthly through the post. Most banks will stamp the copies they print in branch if you have switched to paperless banking.
Old Jul 18th 2018, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

AnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond reputeAnxiouslyAnxious has a reputation beyond repute

We will call if we can get them through post and also an official letter from them but if we couldn’t the electronically stamped printed in bank will be accepted ? Sorry for reasking , just trying to wrap my head around it and be ensured .Thank you for your response. I really really appreciate that you answer my queries..

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; Jul 18th 2018 at 10:45 pm.
Old Jul 18th 2018, 11:08 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnxiouslyAnxious
We will call if we can get them through post and also an official letter from them but if we couldn’t the electronically stamped printed in bank will be accepted ? Sorry for reasking , just trying to wrap my head around it and be ensured .Thank you for your response. I really really appreciate that you answer my queries..
If they are not acceptable in that format then a letter is unlikely to help. Maybe try a different branch? If not, then it's not ideal, but sounds like they were accepted the last time around.
Old Jul 21st 2018, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
If they are not acceptable in that format then a letter is unlikely to help. Maybe try a different branch? If not, then it's not ideal, but sounds like they were accepted the last time around.
Alright, Do you think it will tick ECO off if I was to mention in my refusal cover letter that my previous refusal I believe to be an admin error as I believe 8 months of payslips were included? Can I inbox you my cover letter to get your feedback?

Last edited by AnxiouslyAnxious; Jul 21st 2018 at 4:16 pm.
Old Jul 21st 2018, 5:32 pm

Alright, Do you think it will tick ECO off if I was to mention in my refusal cover letter that my previous refusal I believe to be an admin error as I believe 8 months of payslips were included? Can I inbox you my cover letter to get your feedback?
Whether it will tick the ECO off or not doesn't matter. It's extraneous information unless you are applying for an appeal/administrative review. I'd rather you post the letter on the forum, but obviously remove any personal details first.
Old Jul 21st 2018, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Whether it will tick the ECO off or not doesn't matter. It's extraneous information unless you are applying for an appeal/administrative review. I'd rather you post the letter on the forum, but obviously remove any personal details first.
Let me know what you think.. I obviously haven’t put in dates yet..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
|| Cover Letter ||.pdf (13.5 KB, 75 views)
Old Jul 21st 2018, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

Is my file visible to you? I did attach it.
Old Jul 21st 2018, 11:10 pm

Let me know what you think.. I obviously haven’t put in dates yet..
Is my file visible to you? I did attach it.
As I say, it's pointless to try and argue the toss about the previous refusal unless you are actually going to appeal the decision. It would be much more useful to provide a covering letter which addresses how you now meet all the requirements.
Old Jul 21st 2018, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

As I say, it's pointless to try and argue the toss about the previous refusal unless you are actually going to appeal the decision. It would be much more useful to provide a covering letter which addresses how you now meet all the requirements.
Well, ok. Will do that. Thank you
Old Jul 25th 2018, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

Is it ok to get your dated and signed online application scanned at VFS and send copy to Sheffield? I remember we did this before but wanna be sure if others have done that too ? We don’t wanna pay for courier twice to send application to my spouse.
Old Jul 26th 2018, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

Respected Mods, could you please change the title of my thread to “Spouse Visa queries” so it’s appropriate to what I post. I don’t wanna open up new thread

Thank you 🙏🏼
Old Jul 27th 2018, 12:04 am

Is it ok to get your dated and signed online application scanned at VFS and send copy to Sheffield? I remember we did this before but wanna be sure if others have done that too ? We don’t wanna pay for courier twice to send application to my spouse.
I'm afraid I don't understand the problem. If you're the applicant then you need to print your application form, sign it and submit it with the rest of your supporting documents.
Old Jul 27th 2018, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

I'm afraid I don't understand the problem. If you're the applicant then you need to print your application form, sign it and submit it with the rest of your supporting documents.
Sorry I didn’t explain good. Can I get signed and dated application form scanned at VFS on the day of biometrics and include a copy of application with supporting documents? That’s what we did for the last application, so I don’t have to courier internationally application to hubby. My supporting documents will be sent by my spouse.
Old Jul 29th 2018, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Hello, I’m still confused about sending my application to hubby. As I have said before all of my documents are with my spouse in the UK so he will be sending supporting documents to Sheffield but my online application which needs to be signed and dated that I will take it with me to biometrics will be scanned at VAC so I wonder we can send a copy to Sheffield with other supporting documents ? Can my spouse sign it on my behalf or we leave it unsigned ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.